Sales Floor Call button recordings

Target is going to kill off the Indyme callbuttons ( the ones that scream over the walkie ), in favor of the myDay alert call buttons. Before we go, does anyone here wanna share some recordings of the Indyme lady screaming?

I've been wanting to collect a few recordings but my store tossed the buttons forever ago.

Knew about this. Was looking for recordings of them.
My favorite was service needed at the roof parking lot
that must've been a funny one haha.
Most of ours were broke even before the remodel and half the new scanners don't even work.
Funny you mention this. Our service hubs all decided to log out yesterday. Enjoy the cursed attachments

Attachments

• IMG_7222.jpg
    IMG_7222.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7217.jpg
    IMG_7217.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
Knew about this. Was looking for recordings of them.

that must've been a funny one haha.

Funny you mention this. Our service hubs all decided to log out yesterday. Enjoy the cursed attachments
So who signs in and why is it not automated on the network to just sign in automatically?

If Alexa was thing back when I was with Target. I would have played this audio while doing bathroom checks.

While someone was in the Mens stall

Me: "Alexa run a bathroom check."
Alexa: Stall 1 needs toilet paper and has a clinging 💩 spot.

All of our MAC red phones are either missing or broken. There's one in Grocery that just has a dial tone but doesn't respond to the buttons and eventually just does the off-hook buzzing.

There's another one in Toys that rings every now and then but there's never anyone there lol it's so scary. Only rings for like 2 seconds and won't ring again for weeks.

And the one in Household Paper has a dead line but you can hear your echo if you talk into it.

So no "Fast Service needed in ____. Who is responding?" at my store except for the Fragrances and the Electronics call buttons.
IMG_3375.jpeg

Back