Archived Calling all HR TM/TL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick and simple question. I have a ap team member who will be working at our store but will be charged hours at another store. What's he easiest way to go about this ? If possible I would like the tms home store to be ours. Listening to all suggestions

In myTime, have the HR team allocate his time to the store. That way he/she may punch in using the timeclock at the other store. No punch correction is needed except for mileage - if being compensated for it.

No mileage they are my team member but due to the hours are being taken away from another store. They will only work at my store.

Also hi HLM ;)

Last edited:
I may have explained it incorrectly or sounded confusing. The team member hours come from another store. But they will be working at mine as will be treated as my tm. I just was trying to figure out if I can have them punch at my store but get charged at another. I'm trying to avoid having this tms home store be the store the hours are coming out of if I can.

On mobile and spelling is a little bit jacked ;)

I don't want my payroll going over on reporting. Even tho as a district it will be correct. Trying to see if there's a way.

Last edited:
The TM has to do a punch correction and then the HR team at the TMs home store needs to charge those hours to your store. I'm almost positive that this TM cannot use the timeclock at your store as the timeclock will not recognize their number.

As far as I know, the only way that the TM can use the time clock at your store is if his hours are billed to your store. On Monday while running payroll the other store's HR team could go through his timecard and charge all the hours back, but that'd be some extra work.

I am pretty sure you can clock in another store if your shift is edited in mytime and "transferred" to another store and wc

As an hrtm you would know. Whenever someone works at another store we have them do a self service punch correction that other store then I approve it from my desk.

As an hrtm you would know. Whenever someone works at another store we have them do a self service punch correction that other store then I approve it from my desk.

That's what we do as well.

You can't clock in at another store.
You can. Whenever I cover at stores other than my own, I can punch on their time clock. HR just needs to put it in myTime that the shift will be at a different location.

I.E.- if myTime usually says "T1234" for your home store, and you are taking a shift at T4321, HR can change it to "T4321" in myTime, and you can use their clock.

Last edited:
You can. Whenever I cover at other stores than my own, I can punch on their time clock. HR just needs to put it in myTime that the shift will be at a different location.

I.E.- if myTime usually says "T1234" for your home store, and you are taking a shift at T4321, HR can change it to "T4321" in myTime, and you can use their clock.

If the hours are transferred to another store in myTime you definitely can clock in at another store. Our APS is based at another store and they loaded his schedule into myTime for us the first week and he had no trouble clocking in here. The hours for AP come out of a different expense center at district level, but they will "bill to" the store they're working at. I also had a back room closer work at a neighboring store for theee days and he was able to clock in there after I transferred the hours to that store. Not sure why this wouldn't be possible at other locations...

You can't clock in at another store.
You definitely can if it's put into myTime that way.

I've worked shifts at a different store and my ETL-HR added those shifts to my schedule, so online it showed up like normal but had the other store number under those shifts. I had no problems using the time clock at the other store and then using the time clock at my store later in the week.

I don't know how the hours were charged in my case.

You definitely can if it's put into myTime that way.

I've worked shifts at a different store and my ETL-HR added those shifts to my schedule, so online it showed up like normal but had the other store number under those shifts. I had no problems using the time clock at the other store and then using the time clock at my store later in the week.

I don't know how the hours were charged in my case.

Yeah I acknowledged that above, just like you can transfer someone at the same store to a different work center you can transfer someone's shifts to a different store by searching via region, group, district and finally store number number in mytime

I think the conclusion from this thread is that in order to clock in at another store the shift needs to be put into mytime ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back