Archived Calling coworker beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as long as you guys don't go gangster and say something like, "Yo baby, dat ass hella fine gurl", you should be good. People calling people beautiful isn't creepy anymore. In fact, it's becoming a global phenomenon. There a bunch of youtube videos and articles where people just go around calling others beautiful. It's actually kind of annoying to be honest, lol. Why should I take the time to go out of my way and tell random people they're beautiful. What the hell do I know about these people? You're all beautiful by the way.

I've got several old men, the creepy type, who call ask the girls beautiful and make borderline sexually harassing comments. Some days I just can't deal with them after one of those encounters. The worst one is married...

Yuck. I'm just wondering why the OP would say things are awkward between him and the other tm when it was his friend who made the remark.

I had a coworker call me eye candy once. I brushed it off because he's pretty damn bad w interacting w people.

Once when I was a cashier, an older man that was in my line told me he liked shopping at Target because the ladies were better looking than the ones at Walmart. It gave me a really good laugh.

Once, I was collecting go backs on the lanes and commented on a sweater looking cute. The cashier told me, "And it would look good on you too!" Sort of a weird comment, but I took no offence. He was an eccentric fellow, hence eccentric compliment. I love compliments...sometimes. Lol.

I think that would be worse than saying it in the store. She would think he was some kind of stalker or something
rzxv7.gif

Yuck. I'm just wondering why the OP would say things are awkward between him and the other tm when it was his friend who made the remark.
Because, the girl awkwardly introduced herself to me for no apparent reason her first day of work. Then 2 weeks later I call her by her real name and she doesn't remember how I know it...lol theeennn just the other day he tells her I think she's beautiful...just..seems a bit awkward. Lol :oops:

More than likely it's fine. She seemed to smile at me the other day so I'm probably the one making it awkward beings I'd never personally have the courage to tell a girl that. When it comes to interacting with the opposite gender, I'm more than awkward, slur speech etc lol :confused:

Technically speaking, no it's not harassment u less she makes it clear that it's an unwanted advance. If she tells you thank you but I'd prefer to not receive those compliments at work then you're on notice to cease that behavior. If you do it again in that case it would be harassment.

At least you're not going around telling people that she's your GF. A few years ago I found out a GSTM was telling everyone that I was her BF. She told everyone but me.....

Lol indeed. When it comes to that. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back