Archived Calling coworker beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackroomAlpha

Ask me anything, maybe I can help.
So my buddy I work with thought it'd be funny to tell a new starbucks TM I thought she was beautiful. Now it's really awkward whenever me and her see each other. I'm worried she will complain to hr or something (probably over thinking) anyone know if that could be considered sexual harassment? It's bugging the hell out of me

If she's beautiful, she probably hears it a lot.
If you said it as a private joke, she should give you decaf.
Upshot: if it was once, I wouldn't worry unless you start going creeper on her.
If she works in Starbucks, I'm sure she is beautiful.
Your buddy should get the decaf (and a kick in the rear end).
Upshot: you will just have to get over the awkwardness, 'cause it's not like you can tell her you were just kidding.

So my buddy I work with thought it'd be funny to tell a new starbucks TM I thought she was beautiful. Now it's really awkward whenever me and her see each other. I'm worried she will complain to hr or something (probably over thinking) anyone know if that could be considered sexual harassment? It's bugging the hell out of me
Why would he think it would be funny?

Last edited:
That's kinda a dick move on your buddy's part. I doubt you would get in trouble for something they said anyways.

I tell the lady coworkers they're beautiful all the time and they always blush. It's adorable. They're adorable. I love them ;n;

Things are as awkward as you make them so OP is probably the one acting awkward towards her. She probably didn't think too much of it afterwards.

Def creeper.

676751_019.jpg

I am very careful about how I phrase compliments to my other coworkers.
While it is nice to lift people's spirits and say something nice you just have to keep it professional.
I have noticed that woman can be much more effusive than men when it comes to complements.
I suspect that if I ran up to one of my coworkers and grabbed their dress saying "You look so cute in this. Where did you get it? It makes your legs look so hot."
The response would be less than positive.

I suspect that if I ran up to one of my coworkers and grabbed their dress saying "You look so cute in this. Where did you get it? It makes your legs look so hot."
The response would be less than positive.
Yeh, I could TOTALLY see you doing this.....NOT!
lol

I'm curious why it would be awkward between the two of you.
I've got several old men, the creepy type, who call ask the girls beautiful and make borderline sexually harassing comments. Some days I just can't deal with them after one of those encounters. The worst one is married...

You'll get over it.

Sooner than you think, you'll be "old."

I got creeped out by one of my co-workers once, he tells me "looking good!" I say "thank you" thinking he's talking about my zone, he then goes "your zone looks pretty good, too" he said it with such a serious tone that it really creeped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back