Archived Calling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I have always wanted to be a cop, I did my own detective work on @jb08045. I can confirm that jb08045 is a male and works in the backroom. His last name doesn't start with a B and the store number he gave us is a digit off. My advice is to not use the same name in the breakroom on any social media. Just to prove Im not blowing smoke, nice white cat you have :rolleyes:
Nice. They actually turned blue now lol

Also I thought detective works and not cops. I do want to use my gf and sppf name though, good call on the name

Last edited:
I didn't read all the post so someone may have already said this but they may be asking because your state may be a sick pay state so if your car won't start you should be paid "sick pay"

Trick is to make them uncomfortable. "What's wrong with you?" "Diarrhea" "Got it..."

At least that's how it is at my store. My ETL's are funny when it comes to these type of things. They always go on about how people go too into detail when they call in sick but, then why do you ask, haha.

Oh don't mind me, I'm not particularly concerned. I'm really only looking out for tying my gaming hobby into other social sites lol.

Oh don't mind me, I'm not particularly concerned. I'm really only looking out for tying my gaming hobby into other social sites lol.

Not concerned :rolleyes: Yet you could never tell anyone the truth about your identity and then changed your name. Why even go through the work to hide it even you aint scared....js.

Not concerned :rolleyes: Yet you could never tell anyone the truth about your identity and then changed your name. Why even go through the work to hide it even you aint scared....js.
Because other non target people browse this and other sites. I may not care about what my coworkers see but I don't need random people I never met knowing my entire working history. That's pretty much the #1 rule of the internet

Because other non target people browse this and other sites. I may not care about what my coworkers see but I don't need random people I never met knowing my entire working history. That's pretty much the #1 rule of the internet
Isn’t that the reason LinkedIn exists?
Not wanting people to know your personal stuff makes sense (Facebook), but as someone wanting to advance...uh what??

I don't need random people I never met knowing my entire working history. That's pretty much the #1 rule of the internet

So...just thought you might want to know that changing your username might not have completely taken care of the anonymity issue that you are trying to solve. A simple search on the internet turned up results for your name, state, social media accounts, forum posts, and interests (e.g. anime, gaming, etc). There are a lot posts on sites about your car situation as well. In addition, your old username is still linked to TBR.

Last edited:
So...just thought you might want to know that changing your username might not have completely taken care of the anonymity issue that you are trying to solve. A simple search on the internet turned up results for your name, state, social media accounts, forum posts, and interests (e.g. anime, gaming, etc). There are a lot posts on sites about your car situation as well. In addition, your old username is still linked to TBR.
No, that's not the issue. That's totally fine. It's not the anonymity, it's that I don't specifically use that name anymore, all names shown are second identities, an almost all pics are vaugly simular posts or situations, to get an idea but not exact answer. Searching that name brings up mostly old fourm accounts that I really don't use anymore. Only on reddit do I actually still use it, and Twitter, which I really only use for random pics.

Like for example, you might have seen something about a car being totaled, it wasn't actually the car that was posted, just one using the same frame. You gotta watch out

Last edited:
Isn’t that the reason LinkedIn exists?
Not wanting people to know your personal stuff makes sense (Facebook), but as someone wanting to advance...uh what??
I do have a LinkedIn, but that's kinda different

This ended up being super anticlimatic. :/ but I'm also not surprised by the brony shit I found.

I should have called out today
4HS5fUn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back