Archived Camera Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find the various part numbers for the brackets for display cameras? According to work bench, each camera has a specific bracket to allow it to be put onto the security posts for the displays. I’ve checked SAP, the E&E fixture guide, and some other work bench documents but can’t find them. Thanks for the help!

If you can get me a picture of what it is your looking for I might be able to get you a part number, I have some old documents sitting around the office. Can’t say I’m familiar with a bracket for a display, though.

EDIT: Wait. Do you mean digital cameras around the boat in electronics?

So it’s the black brackets between the cameras and the security posts.. I can’t find what the part number is for those.. My understanding is that those brackets are different for each camera due to the shape and lense variation..

Attachments

• 4DB7C7AF-0709-4929-AD55-C4077CC20D37.jpeg
    4DB7C7AF-0709-4929-AD55-C4077CC20D37.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • 16EF0C84-6D71-40BB-B273-EF3FC00D05AB.jpeg
    16EF0C84-6D71-40BB-B273-EF3FC00D05AB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
If you can get me a picture of what it is your looking for I might be able to get you a part number, I have some old documents sitting around the office. Can’t say I’m familiar with a bracket for a display, though.

EDIT: Wait. Do you mean digital cameras around the boat in electronics?

I could use those numbers! Ive looked on sap forever and havent been able to find any numbers for dome camera brackets.

They should be on the line listing for your camera POG. If not check with BDS.

BDS now handles camera fixtures and they’re overseen by the PMT. I should also mention camera brackets are on back order, my BDS rep ordered them about a month ago but there is a national shortage on them right now.

I suggest talking to the PMT and have them introduce you to the BDS rep so they can explain their process. BDS is a very confusing and often times confusing vendor to work with.

BDS now handles camera fixtures and they’re overseen by the PMT. I should also mention camera brackets are on back order, my BDS rep ordered them about a month ago but there is a national shortage on them right now.

I suggest talking to the PMT and have them introduce you to the BDS rep so they can explain their process. BDS is a very confusing and often times confusing vendor to work with.

Expanding off this, most electronics fixtures are BDS. This includes the security things for laptop displays, the security things for tablet and phone displays and the ones for the fitness watches.

Expanding off this, most electronics fixtures are BDS. This includes the security things for laptop displays, the security things for tablet and phone displays and the ones for the fitness watches.

Some phones and a few fitness watches. There’s another side of BDS that handles other phones that we don’t interact with, another company specific to Apple, and some companies handle their own displays. Very diluted process, very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back