Archived can someone give me fixture # for tv sign bars? (not the bottom 18")

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we receive the bar for tv wall signing and of course their the wrong ones. They gave me all a bunch of bars for the bottom and not the top 2 rows. Can someone help me with that? Please dont ask me to mysupport, their not thst helpful when it comes to part #

Try searching "TV wall signholder" in SAP. Or even just "TV wall" and scroll thru to see if you can find the correct bar you want. I would also suggest (if you haven't already) taking down one of the bars you want more of and looking to see if there is a fixture number imprinted or stickered on one of the sides. Long shot, I know, but worth a look.

So we receive the bar for tv wall signing and of course their the wrong ones. They gave me all a bunch of bars for the bottom and not the top 2 rows. Can someone help me with that? Please dont ask me to mysupport, their not thst helpful when it comes to part #
Ax3050 crossbar middle tv straight 5 inch deep
Ax3051 crossbar upper tv down slanted 9 inch deep
Ax3053 tv mounting bar

It’s the same header bar used in toys for the marvel headers, go look inside one and the is a bar code with numbers. You can also look up the pog on your device and it’s listed under fixtures for the section the header is in.

It’s the same header bar used in toys for the marvel headers, go look inside one and the is a bar code with numbers. You can also look up the pog on your device and it’s listed under fixtures for the section the header is in.

Hmm... those are for the top 2 rows of TV? I know the ones I use for the marvel aisle goes on the bottom tv's. I'll check out the fixture manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back