Archived Can someone go over LOCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little lost after training; on the LOCU can someone give me a step by step, when I try to clear a waco in the backroom to move items and I check it still shows the items from the waco that I though I cleared. not sure if I doing something wrong so hope someone can help explain this for me

the reason for that is because when you scan it once, it wont delete whatever is in the waco. At my store, they taught us to LOCU a location 5 times so it permanently deletes whatever is in there. i have no idea why it does that.

Ok this may sound like a duh comment but after locuing and if you find its still located, verify the location. I have had salesfloor people locuing something before and get all frustrated that it was located still. They holler at me and its like "Dude that says it located still in aisle 15, your in aisle 5, that location is empty"
And you shouldn't have to locu more then 1 time that clears it, just make sure your not scanning the item because it will sometimes relocate it even if you escape out with no qty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back