Can Target F-off with that "I Feel Love" song

we all know the music at target is mostly pretty bad. I hear every song an average of maybe 2 or 3 times a week. hell I get the pleasure of hearing The Cure maybe once a month. but jesus we have to put up with "that" sont every single hour?? it's not even a good song. its f**kin garbage. I'm actually looking forward to hearing ther 5 different versions of "last Christmas I gave you my heart" next month judt for the chance that it bumps this trash off the speakers.

Last edited:
LOL it’s even in the target commercial! Me too I hear it like at least 5 times in the 8 hours I’m there it’s super annoying it’s over played! Also is it part of the play list cause our play list plays some different tracks but that song happens to pop up. Do you know who controls the play list or how the music plays? Or who picks what plays in the store because my store has a variety of songs and tracks.

The music wasn’t on today for whatever reason, so we were spared. I’m sorry, but I miss the days without music. It was so peaceful.

giphy.gif

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0240a4c1a04a200d-800wi

Last edited:
So I'm in one of those stores that doesn't get to listen to music. So I was like why does everyone hate this song....YouTube it. Then realized it was the song on the commerical. Don't blame anyone

I had a guest come in once when the song was playing and she said “oh, Donna Summer can keep it. What’s Sam Smith doing ruining this classic?”

I like Sam Smith’s music, but I am sick of this song. Every time I hear it in my store, I want to scream. I might have liked it a bit if he released this around Pride season. On that, I hope I don’t hear it during Pride next year.

I like Sam Smith’s music, but I am sick of this song. Every time I hear it in my store, I want to scream. I might have liked it a bit if he released this around Pride season. On that, I hope I don’t hear it during Pride next year.
I think I’ve heard it more than I’ve heard any other song in my entire life. It pops in my head at random moments of the day, it’s taking over my life.

Back