Can Target F-off with that "I Feel Love" song

I think I’ve heard it more than I’ve heard any other song in my entire life. It pops in my head at random moments of the day, it’s taking over my life.

The Thrill of It All is a great album. I listened to that to death, but that was my choice. But for this song to drill into my head without any buy-in from me has started to negate whatever I think of that album or the previous one.

“I Feel Love” played over and over on Spot’s speakers feels like a trepanning without anesthesia.

I’m sure I’ve had to have heard this song at some point.. I’m not quite off the grid yet? But for the life of me I have no idea what it sounds like at all lol. At this point I’m glad I have no cable (no commercials), we have no music in our store, nor do I work remotely close to electronics (they’re in the back of the store and my office is upstairs in the front of the store). At this point I’m considering myself pretty darn lucky!

I’m sure I’ve had to have heard this song at some point.. I’m not quite off the grid yet? But for the life of me I have no idea what it sounds like at all lol. At this point I’m glad I have no cable (no commercials), we have no music in our store, nor do I work remotely close to electronics (they’re in the back of the store and my office is upstairs in the front of the store). At this point I’m considering myself pretty darn lucky!

I used to be lucky person like you.

Until I heard that darn "I Feel Love" 4 times in the last 2 hours. 🙃

I asked one of our regular Shipt shoppers if she hates the song as much as we do, and can confirm, even the Shipt people are sick to death of this song.

This song makes me want "The middle" on the electronics TVs again. I can tolerate that more than this damn song.

Back