Archived can you be fired from target

Status
Not open for further replies.

luna831

Perma Banned
If customers call and complain about you what can you be fired for.

Attachments

• 20140714_142644.jpg
    20140714_142644.jpg
    842.3 KB · Views: 110
You can be coached, which if combined with other things, can lead to termination. First offense = probably not

so if they talked to me about guest complaing how many times does it have to be till your friend or need to be coached ???

Till your fired or coached I dont have friends at work.

We need more details...what is the complaint?

If a guest calls and complains about you but you are enforcing Target policy. Then you are in the clear.

If a guest calls and complains about how you gave them rotten service...you will probably be coached.

It just depends on the situation.

How delightfully vague. Anyhoo it depends on the nature of the complaint.

A complaint on crappy service, that's a paddlin'.

A complaint on crappy service where you're enforcing a policy, that's a paddlin'.

A complaint on crappy service where you spit out racist comments, that's a paddlin'. And final/term.

Customer said I forget to give them receipt but I always make sure to give them it.

It helps if you always ask if they want the receipt in the bag or handed to them.
That way you remind them you gave it to them so if they lose it they won't blame you.

But i did not forget to give it to them the person called and complained said it was my labe also what does coaching mean or how many times do they talk to you till your fired.

Coaching is when your tl or etl sits down with you and discusses your performance or other issues at hand....I would think they would simply say to you...Make sure you remember to give guests their receipt...in case you didn't. Just be honest with them and tell them you gave them the receipt etc. How do you now the guest called about you ? Have they already talked to you ?

A complaint on crappy service where you're enforcing a policy, that's a paddlin'.

Only time a guest ever complained about me I was congratulated afterwards for enforcing policy. Was a coupon scammer complaining that I didn't let them get away with fraud. The AP-TL certainly didn't want to paddle me after that complaint.

Im not past my ninety days. And my gstl told me customer called so how many times can they talk till you can be fired. And what does coaching do.

You're not going to get fired for this. As long as you're over your 90 days, it takes a LOT to get fired.
Unless they work in a right to work state - then they can be released at any time.
I think you mean "at will" employment. Depending on the state, I think TMs can still seek unemployment depending on the situation.

Target usually likes following procedure to term people to avoid lawsuits or legalwork.

Im not past my ninety days. And my gstl told me customer called so how many times can they talk till you can be fired. And what does coaching do.

I wish getting fired was easier. Not that I want to get fired, I just have some really dumb colleagues.

Did you get coaching? Stay calm. It is suggested to get some refresher training to reassure your gstl & yourself. So that you have a good understanding on correct procedures.

But did not forget to give them there receipt and what about my other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back