Archived Cancelling a flexible without LOD approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out STL makes us walk laps around the store looking for the stupidest shit. It's annoying because we can't get backroom work done because they paid me more by the hour than the store would of made if I found that cheap ass piece of holiday candy
Oh yeah, saw a BR TM pulling an FA for freaking Twix bars yesterday. Like seriously, how lazy are people.

Never underestimate how lazy people can be had a dumbass call and ask to place his flex order over the phone when I told him that is not how it works he hangs up waits 5 mins and calls again asking the same thing. The part that makes him a dumbass tho is he called back, right before I got off, while he was in the store standing in line at the register and asked the same thing. After hanging up he left his cart came over and demanded to have me place his order.
On second thought calling him a dumbass is insulting to half the guest I'll now label him a fucktard

The other day I was pulling an fa in toys. I was looking for the item and it wasn't there. Then I hit the skip button and was getting ready to check the second loacation then a A lady ( guest) said I bet you are looking something for me. I thought she was just making conversation. Come to find out she was the who had placed the fa.. She said I stood here and went online and ordered it ...I guess I should had just asked someone to help me. YOU THINK? I mean there were tms on the very next aisle...that could had helped her . Instead of asking she goes online via her phone and places an order.

The other day I was pulling an fa in toys. I was looking for the item and it wasn't there. Then I hit the skip button and was getting ready to check the second loacation then a A lady ( guest) said I bet you are looking something for me. I thought she was just making conversation. Come to find out she was the who had placed the fa.. She said I stood here and went online and ordered it ...I guess I should had just asked someone to help me. YOU THINK? I mean there were tms on the very next aisle...that could had helped her . Instead of asking she goes online via her phone and places an order.
We have a regular guest who does that. I now look for his name and wait 45 mins before starting to pick it.

Also, trying to memorize the DPCI to toggle to item search to even check the OH count can be cumbersome, and often not worth it if you are having to pick an SPU during a timed task like CAFs.
When I helped with sfs I would take a picture of the dpci on my phone then toggle item search and look at my phones pic then type the dpci in. The only crap I had trouble with was softlines and literally every cancel order I did had one on hand and instocks received date were enough in the past that I knew in my mind this pick is a needle in a haystack. I always got with tenured softlines tms too. also nop video games are a shot in the dark. I spent 10-20 minutes looking for softlines items even after help and was able to find the item. But it frustrated me because I didn't want to give up easily. My pog mindset despised not being able to locate something. Less than half of my cancels were my own decision and haven't been told anything about it. One order was for a TV with 7 on hands, no br loc, and yeah no tvs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back