Archived Can't login online from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had an issue loggin in online lately? Instead of the normal login page it directs me to f5 login so I am not able to check my schedule or log in from home.

To check your schedule, can you use KronosMobile? Or no?

Oh I understand. Site might be down for updates maybe. Give it a few hours and try again.

You might have to call tmsc and actually speak to a person. I got locked out at one point. I could logon in-store, on Kronos, on the zebras... but not at home at all. I had to verify a few things over the phone then she fixed it. It's some poorly done security thing that locked me out only from home

I tried that, I think one of the previous posters might be right where I am locked out and I need to call HROC to unlock my account.

Think that was also me lol, granted I used the wrong initials. Guess I've gone through issues logging in so many damn times I have backup fixes. Hope you get it fixed though. Target's tech stuff is too damn inconsistent. Nothing ever works

That's for sure. I think it asked me a security question I'd never answered before and that got me locked out.

Has anyone had an issue loggin in online lately? Instead of the normal login page it directs me to f5 login so I am not able to check my schedule or log in from home.

Me too, I get this error.

G4eaXF.jpg

Been this way for a while, I was logging into it just fine weeks ago. It's not my internet either.

I've had trouble in Chrome but not Edge getting into myTime ever since the last planned outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back