Capacity Jump-Codes

IID, I don't remember. OCI is Overpack Inquiry. Tells you wants attached to that overpack label and what should be inside. WLI is Warehouse Location Inquiry you can use it on any location in the warehouse and tell you what's systematically there. FCI is Full Case Inquiry, same as OCI it tells you what's attached to the label (conveyable/noncon/etc).

Been around since we switched to nextgen a decade ago. Nothing new.

IID, I don't remember. OCI is Overpack Inquiry. Tells you wants attached to that overpack label and what should be inside. WLI is Warehouse Location Inquiry you can use it on any location in the warehouse and tell you what's systematically there. FCI is Full Case Inquiry, same as OCI it tells you what's attached to the label (conveyable/noncon/etc).

Been around since we switched to nextgen a decade ago. Nothing new.
How come I can’t access certain shipping codes. Like Depal reject screen on a handheld. My badge is in my car. I had to help MBP lead out 2 days ago. They had a carton RVI wrong and it wouldn’t ride. I was so happy they stopped me and asked me to take care out it. Felt privileged. Even knew my middle name. I just went ahead and loaded that carton straight to the trailer instead of building it. Allllll the way on the other side on the shipping docks. (Today I was flexed to MBP to cut open boxes, first time leaving OB but second time flexed to that OM.)

Last edited:
How come I can’t access certain shipping codes. Like Depal reject screen on a handheld. My badge is in my car. I had to help MBP lead out 2 days ago. They had a carton RVI wrong and it wouldn’t ride. I was so happy they stopped me and asked me to take care out it. Felt privileged. Even knew my middle name. I just went ahead and loaded that carton straight to the trailer instead of building it. Allllll the way on the other side on the shipping docks. (Today I was flexed to MBP to cut open boxes, first time leaving OB but second time flexed to that OM.)
Some things are locked and permission based. For example as RWTM you have the privilege to reprint labels but most TMs do not. Very cool that they knew you were the guy to go to. Always feels great to be recognized in a genuine way like that.

Some things are locked and permission based. For example as RWTM you have the privilege to reprint labels but most TMs do not. Very cool that they knew you were the guy to go to. Always feels great to be recognized in a genuine way like that.
RWTM’s also have the permissions to conduct SUL audits. ICQA told me I had the permissions when I asked for a run down. Still can’t perform them properly though.

@RWTM this. Partner with your leader if you need access to more things. They can request it. There's a rework access request that can be put in.

@RWTM this. Partner with your leader if you need access to more things. They can request it. There's a rework access request that can be put in.
They just accepted to be my Mentor yesterday. Hopefully we will be working close together.

Back