Archived Car Seat Trade In Event is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads-up. Wondered why the warehouse had an influx of infant furniture. Have to monitor sales-floor and backroom locations.

We've had the gaylords in stock for a couple weeks now. Now that I'm our receiver I'm curious how exactly we're supposed to send them out... if they don't send any proper instruction I guess I'll just list them as "misc: car seats" or something.

Call another store for advice? I don’t think you need to do anything aside from add it on the BOL. The DC will be expecting them and will handle them like bales and take it from one truck to another.

We've had the gaylords in stock for a couple weeks now. Now that I'm our receiver I'm curious how exactly we're supposed to send them out... if they don't send any proper instruction I guess I'll just list them as "misc: car seats" or something.
We will get something on workbench when to sweep them back to the warehouse. Last year the info was on redwire. I haven't seen anything yet but it will probably be your stores first sweep after the program ends.

It’s a big deal at our store, which sucks for the receiver. Every morning I check to see if the boxes at the front are full. Then drag them to the back and replace with new ones. Then rearrange those assholes so that more fit in one box and you can add a lid. Load into the sweep and just write car seat return or something similar on the miscellaneous spot of BOL.

If you don’t have kids, touching these nasty car seats will keep you that way.

My store has gone through about 5 full boxes in as many hours.

Does anyone really actually put the lids on the gaylords? We never have and will be using regular brown gaylords by the end of week one of the event anyway. I always stack as many as possible in and just shrink wrap the top.

Does anyone really actually put the lids on the gaylords? We never have and will be using regular brown gaylords by the end of week one of the event anyway. I always stack as many as possible in and just shrink wrap the top.

This is what we do.

Call another store for advice? I don’t think you need to do anything aside from add it on the BOL. The DC will be expecting them and will handle them like bales and take it from one truck to another.
All the information is on work bench from last year.... just search car seat and all the sweep information in in a pdf. We filled 5 bins today.... our receiver is gonna lose it tomorrow when he comes in

Explains all the car seats in backroom last week. Guess it drives sales and fills the landfills

I ain't afraid of no bugs.

aTjHHlF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back