Archived Carts Are Now Off Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pog/pc team never used carts. My pc team used 3 tiers. It's really easy. Tip the top part up, put the black tray across the middle and you have a lot of room. Salvage box on the bottom. Then put all your labels, tags, etc in baskets in the middle tier under the black tray. It really works. Pog team used their tub and 3 tiers.

I can't picture this...so they use it with the top tipped up? Like in their field of vision when they push it? I don't like using the carts and would rather use the 3 tier but how to use the tray with them has me perplexed....but I haven't experimented either. :)

They actually changed the policy to say you don't have to wear khaki anymore.

Awesome. Guess I'm going in tomorrow and wearing whatever pants tomorrow. Good to know.

Depends on where you live. In Washington and California since Target doesn't provide a uniform they are required by law to give you a vest.

Sure, but I am talking about people who intentionally wear something just to use a vest. My store is more than willing to hand out a Target shirt if you need one (and has several times offered to requisition a red shirt off the floor if needed)...people simply just don't want to wear the red shirt and since they can get away with it...why bother?

Last edited:
Awesome. Guess I'm going in tomorrow and wearing whatever pants tomorrow. Good to know.

Sure, but I am talking about people who intentionally where something just to use a vest. My store is more than willing to hand out a Target shirt if you need one (and has several times offered to requisition a red shirt off the floor if needed)...people simply just don't want to wear the red shirt and since they can get away with it...why bother?

Be harassed on my breaks and lunch has a lot to do with me not wanting to wear a red t-shirt. Cause management doesn't have the balls to tell the guest to fuck all the way off and leave our employees alone when they are not working.

I'm pretty sure my store doesn't have red vests to give to TMs who aren't wearing red. I've never seen one.

We just got word at my store that we need to stop using carts for repack breakouts. Softlines already breaks theirs out into repacks on tubs and HBA doesn't break theirs out at all. But for the rest of them, the TM is going to break them out into more repacks (on the ground?) and then add them to the truck push for those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back