Archived Carts Are Now Off Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf4531

Fulfillment Expert
So I came in to my closing shift tonight to find out that as of today, TMs are not allowed to use shopping carts or hand baskets after 10:00am. Not for sorting reshop, not for backstock, not for truck push, not for ad takedown...nothing. Everything has to be on a 3-tier, tub, flat, or U-boat. Anyone else in R100 get this message?

I look forward to seeing how they expect Softlines to get their E2E workload done without carts.

So, how are repacks going to be sorted? And carts are the fastest way to take care of reshop.

Have to order more three tier carts, and where are they be stored when not in use?

Our BR fills up pretty quickly

Last edited:
Just imagine how silly that would look as you walked the racetrack.

Ha!

Stores are still using shopping carts?

It's probably been over a year now since my store has stopped using carts for anything. You might see 1 or 2 carts early Sunday for some signing stuff, but other than that carts aren't used at all

I hope you guys have alot of 3 teirs. Pretty sure we're always suppose to avoid using guest carts for various reasons but good luck when your improperly staffed process is behind and shit rolls down hill.

Lol, that makes zero sense. Didn't they also want minimal clutter on the floor while the guest is shopping?! That's not going to happen if we have to chuck reshop onto tubs and flats because backroom is using up all the 3-tiers for pulls.

I would need a flat every day for domestic/housewares. Crossing my fingers this doesn't become company wide.

So I came in to my closing shift tonight to find out that as of today, TMs are not allowed to use shopping carts or hand baskets after 10:00am. Not for sorting reshop, not for backstock, not for truck push, not for ad takedown...nothing. Everything has to be on a 3-tier, tub, flat, or U-boat. Anyone else in R100 get this message?

I look forward to seeing how they expect Softlines to get their E2E workload done without carts.

Yes one of the region bosses sent out an email about cart use and that they should not be used past 10 am.

Oh lord.... they do that then I'll be throwing it on the floor to sort and they can deal with it. That or they better invest in FAR more 3 tier carts than the store actually owns.

At my store they need to invest in more 3-tiers and a remodel of the backroom that would give us room.

We're getting pressed for space. It's fucking crowded. And with all the crap they keep piling on, like in the other thread with Same-Day Delivery and that garbage MyDriveUp, we're going to have no room.

Or 3-tiers.

It's just like the "you must acknowledge, talk to, and help every single guest". Literally fucking impossible.

IKR?

Yeah that'll go over real well. I'LL BE on the Wave updating the CSE on the backwall of domestics and then they'll want me to shout to the guest shopping halfway across the store in activewear. "HI ARE YOU FINDING EVERYTHING OKAY DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING"

Not happening.

A Z-rack.

Yes one of the region bosses sent out an email about cart use and that they should not be used past 10 am.

Yeah that's stupid.

But *fine* if that's what they want then I'll be wheeling my signing tub around the entire damn store.

03KwYae.png

Like there has ever been not enough carts for guest to use (besides Christmas) because of us using them :rolleyes:

And even then we have a bunch on the side of the store specifically for 4th quarter. (Not to mention additional cart attendant hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back