Archived Cashier Observation sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyro

Service and Engagement Advocate
So our GSAs started filling out these sheets. That are saying if we are being guest friendly, redcards, etc. I'm in my 90 days should I be worried if I get something marked badly or will they tell me what to improve on and let me improve?

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick...

So our GSAs started filling out these sheets. That are saying if we are being guest friendly, redcards, etc. I'm in my 90 days should I be worried if I get something marked badly or will they tell me what to improve on and let me improve?

Talk to your GSTL if your concerned.

Well, I guess all GSTLs at my store do this and it's fairly normal at my store but ASANTS (all stores are not the same)

Honestly I wouldn't be worried about it. If your attendance is good, you're noticeably asking about the redcard at least("Are you saving today with the Redcard?" "Are you using the redcard?") and have an overall bright personality and good relationship with your leaders(I mean just no issues, even if you did you're fine anyways) you're fine. Don't sweat it at all, they'll pull you off a lane to chat for 5 minutes to see what your personal redcard goal should be and what the store goals are for you and etc.

Everyone has meh days.

The key is don't wait for them to tell you what you are doing wrong. Ask for feedback and show initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back