Archived Catalina ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, no one in my store knows... How do you order more Catalina coupon printer ink??

It is either on SAP like the coupon paper or it might have to do with recycling the ink cartridges. I'm not sure if its like the soda stream where they send you more when you send it in full to recycle.

Like red said, it's auto replenishment.

Each shipment comes with 1or2 bags to send the old ones back in, has a shipping label already to go.

You DO have to have somebody drop them off at the PO because they don't go out via FedEx or UPS.
Our ETL-GE drops the bag off on his way home.

Do you know if they use different carriers for different stores? At our store someone (not Target related) comes in and picks them up from the HROC. All I do is seal the bag and put it on the counter. I have no idea who they work for though...

When you ship the spent ink cartridges back, they ship you fresh ones. They even send a mailing pouch with prepaid postage in the box of new cartridges.
Please tell me you're not throwing the spent cartridges away.

LOL. No we don't throw them away. I know we put the empties in the bag, though I've asked around and no one can tell me who takes the bags. Glad to know its on auto-replenish though. We couldn't find a way to order them on SAP. Now it all makes sense! ;-)

The bags just go to receiving when filled/sealed.

Ours were shipped anyway. Consult my support maybe?

You might check with receiving to be sure they're actually shipping them out and not stockpiling them somewhere. I found a couple boxes of soda stream bottles just hanging out in receiving because, "Well, I just didn't get them out the door."

You might check with receiving to be sure they're actually shipping them out and not stockpiling them somewhere. I found a couple boxes of soda stream bottles just hanging out in receiving because, "Well, I just didn't get them out the door."

Oh geez. I'll add that to my list!

...#1087 make sure receiving is doing their job

Haha.

There was a message board awhile ago saying the return service was discontinued and you have to print off your own label now and ship them only through FedEx. Anyone else do this?

One of our GSAs showed me the message re: the return service was now going through Epson via FedEx as Wildfirez said.
Evidently Epson is handling it now.

One of our GSAs showed me the message re: the return service was now going through Epson via FedEx as Wildfirez said.
Evidently Epson is handling it now.

Epson is the company who makes the printers, and the special paper for them. I wish I could say more, but, I really don't know much else about them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back