Archived CCA convos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
Silly question do we tell the tm when we bring them into the office they are being put on a cca for whatever reason pending approval. And then exactly how do we write it up? In workday it looks kinda confusing there are the two sections each has like a couple sentences and then a blank space under to write a response... I will be asking hr but I still like to have a little knowledge beforehand if possible.

Silly question do we tell the tm when we bring them into the office they are being put on a cca for whatever reason pending approval. And then exactly how do we write it up? In workday it looks kinda confusing there are the two sections each has like a couple sentences and then a blank space under to write a response... I will be asking hr but I still like to have a little knowledge beforehand if possible.

I do... First box you put what happened IE.. I talked you on insert coaching days about your attendance...I told you if attendance didn't improve it could lead to a CCA... Since then you have called off or been late so and so days.... If you attendance didn't improve you will be out on a final and could lead to a term.
Second box would be the expectations you expect of them ie show up to work and utilize the request off or swap shift if you can't work

Performance discussion- Seek to find 1st, 2nd attempt to set expectation, 3rd attempt letting tm know if it happens again a CCA will follow

CCA- 3 documented secentional discussions had and tm didn't improve. Wait until it is approved by SD and HRBP before delivering. Tm is explained that if it doesn't improve that a 2nd cca may be issued and if there's a 3rd then they may be terminated.

I always give them a “I will be partnering with HR Jane Doe to see what direction we will be going but because you’re behavior hasn’t improved after our conversations on XYZ the will likely result in a corrective action.” I don’t usually say that without verbal approval before hand but I just want them prepared so when I pull them in again to deliver it it’s not a surprise.

If you write up a cca they will know since you have to release it and the tm needs to acknowledge it in workday

Is there a time frame we have from the time it is written up to when it has to be delivered and signed by the TM? ....Cca has been submitted just waiting for acceptance/approval to deliver to tm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back