Not open for further replies.
I saw the different org charts.

Does it go

1 ULV
2 LV
3 a
4 a+

And so on?
I'm not sure if there's a certain correlation between org chart number and volume letter, but if there is, it would probably go like this:

1 - D
2 - C
3 - B
4 - A
5 - A+
6 - AA+
7 - AAA+

I think if you have the half wall you may be exempt from it. It's more of an issue that stores without it not being able to hide their carts
Last I paused to actually look at Guest Services (some time in the past two weeks), there were zero carts, only clear plastic tubs. We have the half wall. It looked like someone had the foresight to requisition more tubs than needed, at least, and there were a couple areas that had items in more than one tub.

I'm not sure if there's a certain correlation between org chart number and volume letter, but if there is, it would probably go like this:

1 - D
2 - C
3 - B
4 - A
5 - A+
6 - AA+
7 - AAA+

Thanks that was my exact question how the letters match org chart number.

Last edited:
Last I paused to actually look at Guest Services (some time in the past two weeks), there were zero carts, only clear plastic tubs. We have the half wall. It looked like someone had the foresight to requisition more tubs than needed, at least, and there were a couple areas that had items in more than one tub.

Yeah, which goes against the argument this was done to make guest services look good. It's really about them not wanting any reshop and all merchandise on the floor.

Ridiculous expectation with a skeleton crew.

Thanks that was my exact question how the letters match org chart number.
Yes but I'm assuming there's a reason they use both volume letters and org chart numbers, and it might cause a store to not match up exactly. For example, there's a separate org chart for perishable sales in a Super Target.

Kinda funny. Everyone was register today except electronics to answer phone calls & call boxes.. oh boy...
Then, GS does a reshop update...

We have the half-wall.
A cart
B cart
C/D cart
E/F cart
Softlines
Rear Seasonal
Market 3-tier
Cosmetics bin
One Spot bin

I like the system, except that nobody uses the Sort Stuff function, so seasonal items from One Spot and stationary end up in the cart for rear seasonal.

Kinda funny. Everyone was register today except electronics to answer phone calls & call boxes.. oh boy...
Then, GS does a reshop update...
I always roll my eyes when only the task teams are in the store during the morning and the Guest Service TM calls out 'The TM working in C & D needs to come get their reshop!' While I'm at it, it's always funny when the GSA calls for more backup on the weekends when every single Sales Floor TM is already on the register.

I always roll my eyes when only the task teams are in the store during the morning and the Guest Service TM calls out 'The TM working in C & D needs to come get their reshop!' While I'm at it, it's always funny when the GSA calls for more backup on the weekends when every single Sales Floor TM is already on the register.
Then, the gsa is on register with lod watching lanes..

We have a schedule and it's still crickets sometimes.

I don't know how much longer our STL can possibly go on treating out store like an unwanted child. Last week something major happened at our store and the STL only responded after the DTL texted them.
Something major. Do tell more.

Yeah, which goes against the argument this was done to make guest services look good. It's really about them not wanting any reshop and all merchandise on the floor.

Ridiculous expectation with a skeleton crew.
Our dollar section is right across from GS. I love it when they bring up carts of push and leave it there when they don't have anyone to push it. Now that looks really nice!! If it is there I will push it. Can't make money with merch sitting in carts all day.

GS is probably making the announcement because, they are either asked to, or the reshop is overflowing.

GS is probably making the announcement because, they are either asked to, or the reshop is overflowing.
I don't have a problem with them announcing the reshop is there, but they must be the only person in the store that doesn't know no one is working in specific departments until the closing team comes in around 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back