Archived Check dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my work 2.0 has come out I can't seem to find the check date function on our MyDevices. Is there any solution to this or did Target get away with it?

it's gone for now, i'm sure it will come back soon.

also when doing the pfresh order ... some times it's there ,,,, sometimes it's NOT ,,, and sometimes it's greyed out.
So when you see it drop what you are doing and do the order fast.

I can't find where to price change, like a TPC temporary price change, when the FDC send you 40 cases of strawberries and you want to mark them down to sell.

I can't find where to price change, like a TPC temporary price change, when the FDC send you 40 cases of strawberries and you want to mark them down to sell.
I no longer work for Target, but you used to be able to do it on the computer in Store Apps. That's probably possible

I no longer work for Target, but you used to be able to do it on the computer in Store Apps. That's probably possible
Nope I have access to that it went away about 7 months ago. but I can only link a barcode to a DPCI

Nope I have access to that it went away about 7 months ago. but I can only link a barcode to a DPCI
I'm guessing all because I thought I read somewhere you can TPC in the Price Change App. I haven't personally tried so I can't confirm. I would go and start tapping on Apps and see what they do. You can always exit out if it's not what you need.

it's gone for now, i'm sure it will come back soon.

also when doing the pfresh order ... some times it's there ,,,, sometimes it's NOT ,,, and sometimes it's greyed out.
So when you see it drop what you are doing and do the order fast.

Stl says it's greyed out for inventory control, aka the guardrails. So hypothetically if you research to actual on hands then order it should let you order. But definitely no way to go around like you used to. Played with it Tuesday...

... official sda fix is using the printed freshness calendar for now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back