Archived Class Action Check came today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enombang V Target PAGA Settlement
c/o Rust Consulting

It's from the "chair" for every cashier lawsuit in CA.
I got just over $100
My kids got just under $100 each.

:)

You’ll get another check in six months or so. Everyone who didn’t cash the check, or had mail returned will leave over a pool of money and Rust will eventually distribute it.

If you move or anything, make sure you update your address with that Rust Consulting.

You’ll get another check in six months or so. Everyone who didn’t cash the check, or had mail returned will leave over a pool of money and Rust will eventually distribute it.

If you move or anything, make sure you update your address with that Rust Consulting.

Sweet! Good to know.

Were you required to fill out the form in order to receive money from the settlement? Found this online.
What will happen if I do nothing?

ANSWER:

If you do nothing and the Court approves the Settlement, you will be bound by the terms of the Settlement, and you will receive any money due to you under the Settlement.

Interesting. I was sent a piece of paper saying if I wanted to be part of the settlement I had to like sign my name and mail it back by early December

CAs don't pay but for the Attorneys and original filing plaintiff. When receiving notice of a CA go drectly to an attorney and file separately. Don't do such if you're not the victim of something though. That's just wrong. If you ARE, file separately.

Were you required to fill out the form in order to receive money from the settlement? Found this online.
What will happen if I do nothing?

ANSWER:

If you do nothing and the Court approves the Settlement, you will be bound by the terms of the Settlement, and you will receive any money due to you under the Settlement.
...and by signing up for such negating any rights to file otherwise. NEVER a good plan if you actually ARE a victim of any wrongdoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back