Archived Cleaning house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who oversees the day-to-day operations of your store? With multiple districts to manage (let alone stores), I doubt that your GVP spends a lot of time dealing with your store.

That is odd. They should have another DTL babysitting your district. Depending of how long you ETL has been around I have seen them run stores if they are on the way moving up if not they normally have another STL slit time between two stores.

My store was in a similar situation last year. We lost our DTL, GVP, and RVP within the span of a month. Technically, my district's STLs were reporting to Tina. In reality, we had a DTL from a neighboring district in the area for a day or two about once every couple of weeks. The STLs reported to them until we got a new DTL. But even now, my district gets a lot of visits from the DTL and the Group team.

Who oversees the day-to-day operations of your store? With multiple districts to manage (let alone stores), I doubt that your GVP spends a lot of time dealing with your store.
Since the ETL is being developed to eventually get their own store, it makes sense. No other DTL from the group has come in yet. Group leadership is making more frequent visits obviously. @sigma7 STL reporting to Tina? Sounds crazy. I know what region lost it's Sr. VP last year so I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back