Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, a team member at my store who probably works 5x harder than everyone else got EI. I feel bad, I think they want her to leave.

Ended up with an O on mine. Was almost 10% raise prorated for the 10 months I've been here. No idea how the prorated stuff works. My pay grade starts over the 10base pay so that I'm pretty happy with what I earned.
I feel like someone is going is to appear behind me shouting NERD for it.

I went up to the $10.00 base and then .32 cents for merit, way more than I was expecting and this actually made me like working at this place....for a short time after the review, twas the afterglow.

Effective! $1.00 raise! I'm gonna buy a yacht!

(for real though this coincides well with my decision to move out into my own place. I'm excited even if the review was less stellar than I'd hoped)

For Real though what does prorated mean?
If you get a $1.00 raise, that raise if for your performance in the past 12 months. But if you started in June and only worked 6 months last year, you only get $.50. Half the raise you would have gotten otherwise since you only worked for half the year.

I think I would ask if I could just sign it. No disrespect but dunno if I wanna know what's in it.

Still no reviews here. Hoping they come soon, I'd like to know how I'm doing and how much my migration from the Front End to Logistics hurt my review, if at all.

I think that today, April 17 is the date at which our new rates begin to take effect.

Got an E. I think if I didn't get so jaded after working at this company for a year now I could have done a lot better. Oh well, not complaining.

14 cent raise and an E overall.. Angered as I get the most red cards in the store and best surveys. Ever since the review I've only gotten two red cards for them in comparison to 7 ish a day on average.

I think that today, April 17 is the date at which our new rates begin to take effect.
Yes the new rate starts this week for my store that will show on the May 6 th pay check And the minumum is 10.00 per hour. The new hires 4 of them in orientation on Sunday April 17th start at 10.00 per hour.

Still no review I heard mine should be this Wednesday I doubt that with inventory and
everything so mine might be pushed till Friday.

I'm sorry...but in Spot's eyes, there is no difference between someone who has been there a couple of years than someone who has been there 20 years because there is really no difference. Whether you are salesfloor, cashier, flow...They don't need your knowledge from 20 years ago...They need your knowledge on what they are doing now.

A soft lines person who zones, puts away strays, checks the fitting room, helps guests and does adjacencies....you can only become so proficient at it that the millions of years you have experience doing it simply don't matter over someone who has a couple of years doing it.

I saw cashiers who had been there six months who ran circles around the cashiers who had been there 20 years. There simply becomes a point when longevity means absolutely nothing in this sort of job.
I think some positions at Target do require more still then others. For example say you're a cake baker...I would think the more experience you have the better.

Fellow team member got a U AND NO RAISE. why's that? She's awesome when she's on the register???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back