Archived Closing shift always be trashing receiving

Is this a thing at your store too?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not getting why assigning one person to straighten receiving at the end of the evening is so hard to do. Our closers are admittedly not as numerous as they ought to be, but again, one person can do it in 30-45 minutes give or take. I'm betting that the chitchat squad over in Softlines could lose one for this task and fill her in on the missed gossip by text later. They're always among the last to leave at 11:30-midnight and it's almost always a shitload of green repacks piled on my line. How about backstocking that shit where it belongs, m'ladies?
Those bitches would run their mouth and put shit in my way when I'm going to the coolers and stare at me like I'm invading their world. Like WTF. Maybe if you stop gossipping then you would get it done faster and I won't be in YOUR way. Technically you're in my way.

On Thursday the ETL-LOG had me clock in early at 5:30 to help clean up the line. It was as bad as I've seen it since last Q4. Expecting today to be the same lol

On Tuesday I was greeted by the sight of a ton of HBA shit piled on top of a folded up repack just chillin' on the rollers. Not just any HBA shit, mind you, but defectives that were leaking. lol+lmao...I see 2017's seasonals are still with us in spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back