Archived College Degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some Target team members have a condescending attitude toward college graduates. It's like that way at my store. College isn't for everyone. Some people can handle it and some can't. I'm just curious to know how many ETLs have MBAs.

I think some Target team members have a condescending attitude toward college graduates. It's like that way at my store. College isn't for everyone. Some people can handle it and some can't. I'm just curious to know how many ETLs have MBAs.

If I ever became a Target ETL I planned on getting my MBA as it would help to become an STL or DTL in the future. Target would have also paid for a good chunk of it.

It would also help me in future things should I ever get burnt out of Target.... I did go a different life route though. That was the plan though!

Why?

In my store they only look down on those who went from college to being an etl right away. People who went to or are going to college and on the floor get support.

I second checking LinkedIn. I know pretty much all my etl's resumes from it.

I was doing a chat session with this hr etl and I saw she had a target business degree in her wall. I felt bad for her. Then I checked her LinkedIn and saw that she had her mba. I was impressed. However, I also have an mba and know that it wasn't that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back