Archived College Transcripts?? Degree type??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, does anyone knows how spot verifies your educational background? Do you need to have transcripts sent into HQ? Also, is there anything that spot would not consider as a expectable degree to become a TL or ETL? For example, would something like a 4 year degree from DeVry count to becoming a ETL? Thanks!

4 Year degree from DeVry would qualify for an ETL position. Any 4 year degree will qualify.

As for verification, they may require your transcript. Most companies don't check unless something doesn't add up - if so they'll look in to it further. As far as Target goes, I'm not sure.

Just wondering, does anyone knows how spot verifies your educational background? Do you need to have transcripts sent into HQ? Also, is there anything that spot would not consider as a expectable degree to become a TL or ETL? For example, would something like a 4 year degree from DeVry count to becoming a ETL? Thanks!

It all comes up in the background checks we run on ETL candidates.

is it possible to get hired externally as an etl without a degree, but have 10+ years in retail management?

hardlinesmaster thanks for the link but that doesnt really answer my question. i want to know about an external candidate

is it possible to get hired externally as an etl without a degree, but have 10+ years in retail management?

hardlinesmaster thanks for the link but that doesnt really answer my question. i want to know about an external candidate

from that thread, posting by huffington313:
They have 2 departments of recruiters at HQ, one for recent grads and one all they look for is experienced candidates.

here is a link to target careers:
http://targetcareers.target.com/search/?q=

I've seen countless amount of times DTL's turn down experienced candidates without a college degree, for those with a college degree, the only time they remove that barrier is when they are severely short staffed and most make immediate hires, or in rare circumstances.

You will probably need transcripts. Most employers require them for degreed jobs these days.... otherwise what is to stop a high school drop out from claiming he has a master's degree in art history? There would be no way to prove otherwise....

You will probably need transcripts. Most employers require them for degreed jobs these days.... otherwise what is to stop a high school drop out from claiming he has a master's degree in art history? There would be no way to prove otherwise....

Sot, is that you? You can fix your name.

It is me. It's ok though, I like the new name. It marks a new beginning for me. I have decided to work on being nicer to people. From now on, I renounce darkness and will walk in the path of light.

It is me. It's ok though, I like the new name. It marks a new beginning for me. I have decided to work on being nicer to people. From now on, I renounce darkness and will walk in the path of light.

may the force be with you! any luck with the job hunt?

may the force be with you! any luck with the job hunt?

Haven't really been looking. Probably will stay with target.

Welcome back, SOT11.
Always need someone with expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back