Archived compactor/Baler/Wave keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm paranoid, plain and simple. yesterday i believe i left my key in the compactor, forgot to take it out. i work in the backroom and we use those keys a lot because the wave key is attached. they're not signed out or anything, we all have our own. at least most of the backroom does. anyways, i didn't remember that i left them in there until after work. i texted my boss saying that i think i lost my keys and he said maybe they'll turn up. if i recall correctly, there were a few flow team members waiting to use the compactor after i had put my key in. i'm hoping one got my key out and held on to it for me until my return. my question is: could i be fired over this? this is my first job, if that matters any.

Depends on your store, the AP, and since you don't check them out who found them.
Some stores are real strict about it.
Sounds like yours is a little different than mine.
Let us know what happens.

Well I know for a fact that someone back in the day I suppose thought it would be a good idea to give a ton a wave keys to TM's..if your backroom keys have electronics keys attached to them and you lost them then that should be a final. If it was just a regular compactor key/wave key that was just given to you should be fine..but learn to keep up with your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back