Archived Completely confused =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a friend of mine who used to work for Target told me he was thinking of coming back. I told him to go for it, and he said he'd see me instore to complete an assesment, as he completed the app but at the end it said he needed to come instore to complete that part. Well, my friend showed up, and not even five minutes later he's coming up to me behind the checklanes asking me what happened to his assesment. I'm of course like 'What do you mean? Did you log in?" He said "Yes, I put in my name, social, security questions, etc and as soon as I logged in it said I had completed all assesments at this time and if a position matching my profile is open a member of HR will contact me." Pretty much he was confused over why it asked him to come in if he didn't have to do anything and where he stands at now and I really didn't know how to answer him. Anyone have any ideas?

So a friend of mine who used to work for Target told me he was thinking of coming back. I told him to go for it, and he said he'd see me instore to complete an assesment, as he completed the app but at the end it said he needed to come instore to complete that part. Well, my friend showed up, and not even five minutes later he's coming up to me behind the checklanes asking me what happened to his assesment. I'm of course like 'What do you mean? Did you log in?" He said "Yes, I put in my name, social, security questions, etc and as soon as I logged in it said I had completed all assesments at this time and if a position matching my profile is open a member of HR will contact me." Pretty much he was confused over why it asked him to come in if he didn't have to do anything and where he stands at now and I really didn't know how to answer him. Anyone have any ideas?
Did he do the quiz on a kiosk? At my store we didn't do that until after the phone interview, then the kiosk quiz, then wait in the breakroom for the 2nd interview.

Did he do the quiz on a kiosk? At my store we didn't do that until after the phone interview, then the kiosk quiz, then wait in the breakroom for the 2nd interview.

He said he did everything online and then at the end it said he could finish the assessment at a store

He said he did everything online and then at the end it said he could finish the assessment at a store
Hmmm. I did my application online, had the phone interview, came in a week later and did what I assume his assessment was (questions like how strongly do you agree/disagree with this statement" type stuff, then had two more interviews then had a job. If he has questions he should talk to HR, you probably aren't going to be able to answer his questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back