Archived Consumables Team Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
help! I'm the new CTL, does anyone have a vendor list with the products each vendors is responsible for?? I have a list of vendors but I'm not sure which ones stock and order which products. TIA

Different stores carry different products. If you want to know which vendor is responsible for a certain product, grab a PDA and RF Tools -> Reverse Logistics -> Credit and scan the item. Then hit no after you get what you need.

Also I think myDevices show it on the logistics page, but there's never any of those available.

Another thing you can do (and you should) is meet with each vendor and walk their product on the floor + in back.

It really comes with time as well as the MyDevixe vendor names are wrong a lot of time. CTL is a great position and it really feels as if you are running your own business as you can make deals with vendors and TPC items in order to increase sales and compete with local retailers.

It's very overwhelming at first, but it is something that you just have to learn over time! There should also be a list on workbench, but I found you just have to give it time to let it all sink in. You can also scan a product with a mydevice, click the product name where it takes you to see backroom locations and if you scroll down it will tell you who the vendor is. I asked my wine and beer vendors to give me lists of the brands they carry so I would know who to contact or hold responsible for issues to report on the vendor survey or for salesplanners. Feel free to ask me any questions. Welcome to the CTL world, it's pretty great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back