Archived Conversion

What is your conversion? Please choose your conversion and which conversion rate.

• .0 %- .8%

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • .8%-1.19%

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 1.20%-1.39%

• 1.40%-1.59%

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 1.60%-1.79%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.80%-2.0%

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • 2%-2.5%

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • 2.6%-3.0%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I would prefer 2% conversion rate.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I would prefer 3% conversion rate.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.0 is obtainable, with some more motivation to the cashiers. We're stuck at about 1.45 YTD, but we have weeks at 2.1%.

We're hovering right around 1.9%, so we could probably bump it up to 2%. Where's the option for preferring that we go back to 0.6%? I liked that goal.

My store could probably do it, maybe just on the border between yellow and green. My personal score, though, wouldn't even be red - it would be black.

our regional goal IS 2.0 and no we are not hitting it on a consistent basis but i think we can get there.

Well the company average isn't above a 2.0... it hovers around a 1.6 or so I thought? If my store had been good on conversion at the beginning of year (when I wasn't there) we would probably be above a 2.0 but since I had alot of cleaning up to do we are only there for the MTD numbers (last few) but not the YTD yet!

My personal numbers crush those though! I have about 2000 transactions YTD (GSTLs shouldn't really be on a lane that much anyway) and I have over a 10% conversion :p

If the company isn't making their own goal, that should tell them something, right!?!

I'm not sure about my store. I can't help but wonder if some markets are saturated with people who already have a REDcard (credit or debit) -- along with the people who already have them but don't use them.

I can't help but wonder if some markets are saturated with people who already have a REDcard (credit or debit) -- along with the people who already have them but don't use them.

That's the market that my store is in. The vast majority of guests that I ask either already have RedCards and don't want to use them or they just don't want to open one. Hence my lack of conversions (I really do ask, I promise!).

If the company isn't making their own goal, that should tell them something, right!?!

I'm not sure about my store. I can't help but wonder if some markets are saturated with people who already have a REDcard (credit or debit) -- along with the people who already have them but don't use them.

This is my store. The market here is such that "credit" is a four letter word and very few people carry checks with them or just don't want to be bothered with another card. Our store goal is to get 50 apps per week. Some weeks we can do it, but not often.

My store has been consistently over 2% for a good bit of the year & a lot of times I don't understand the math within but my conversion avg hasn't dropped below 10% since the holidays and I'm top 3 in my store YTD with conversion & according to my DTL I'm within the top 10 in the district

An ETL was telling me today that a couple of months ago our rate was like .85 or something for the year. Now, we're over 2.5 for the year. I guess we've been ridiculously high the past couple of months.

I think he should recreate conversion to include returning guest that use there RedCard. This will help stores that have a high saturation levels.

I think there's a separate score for RedCard use, and God forbid they merge metrics...

My group did... went to 2.0 we hit it several weeks running, then they raised it to 3.0 - hit it once. Currently hovering around 1.6 due to new cashiers lacking confidence and GSAs not driving it - GSTL/Cashier ROLE PLAYING is the key once again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back