Archived Corrective action/final/performance conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Front End TL
We’re all so very confused here because everyone keeps getting different answers. I know that a NCNS is an automatic corrective action, but how many infractions after that constitutes a final? How many call outs determines a regular performance conversation and how many performance conversations determines a corrective action if it’s not a NCNS?

We’re all so very confused here because everyone keeps getting different answers. I know that a NCNS is an automatic corrective action, but how many infractions after that constitutes a final? How many call outs determines a regular performance conversation and how many performance conversations determines a corrective action if it’s not a NCNS?

If your on a final for nsnc, the next occurrence is termination

If your on a final for nsnc, the next occurrence is termination
That I get, but it’s more so everything. Especially how many performance conversations does it take to get to a correction action. Not NCNS, but regular call out/late conversation/write ups.

That I get, but it’s more so everything. Especially how many performance conversations does it take to get to a correction action. Not NCNS, but regular call out/late conversation/write ups.

The 3rd occurrence of the same issue is a CCA. It will be up to the TL/ETL though if that is the steps to be taken

If I remember correctly to get put on a final you need to do the SAME thing 3 times.

And honestly it all depends on if your leaders like you. I’ve seen people get written up and coached for one call out and I’ve seen people that habitually call out, are late, ncns never have anything happen.

Last edited:
I’ve always heard so many different things even from leaders in the same store. I’ve never seen anything concrete directly from Target, at least in terms of how many performance conversations leads to a corrective action and then how many more will result in a final. There are lots of gray areas. Same goes for lates and call offs.

The only things they spell out are conduct related, although some of that is pretty gray too.

And to add onto all of that, not every store has the same standards when it comes to performance and stuff. And to add onto that, some leaders are incompetent and don’t hold anyone accountable even when they know they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back