COVID-19 Coronavirus...

I’m living with both parents both over 65 and if I work I can pay bills get insurance next year whereas if I go unpaid loa I’m going to have trouble with bills and insurance though the parents have a better chance

She should call her state's hotline ASAP and ask for a test. She can't be working with the virus, potentially putting elderly at risk.
from what ive heard local/state is the "presumptive positive" to be "confirmed" it has to be tested again at the cdc she is able to keep working until the cdc confirms by that time she will be infecting loads of ppl but like i said earlier i dont blame her the blame is on target for caring more about the 1%(shareholders) then the 99% (us)

Tell her to reach out to local newspapers, radio or TV stations. I'm sure local news would love to hear that Target is violating their much-advertised policies.

Tell her to reach out to local newspapers, radio or TV stations. I'm sure local news would love to hear that Target is violating their much-advertised policies.
already thought of that but honestly i want to see it in national news only way that would happen is if its the epicenter where i am there is only 1 confirmed case(in the county) in a week or 2 there will be thousands im sure.
sadly the only thing corporations will listen to is the sound of wallets closing they dont care about the employees (no healthcare(have to have 30/hrs/w) 15-20 hours/week no paid sick leave)

already thought of that but honestly i want to see it in national news only way that would happen is if its the epicenter where i am there is only 1 confirmed case(in the county) in a week or 2 there will be thousands im sure.
sadly the only thing corporations will listen to is the sound of wallets closing they dont care about the employees (no healthcare(have to have 30/hrs/w) 15-20 hours/week no paid sick leave)
Read this. You get a test done with a doctors note in my state.
Here is the spot policy today.
6F3A2410-7FAB-4909-82A6-4A63C567A605.png

Not naming my state, but our fitting room
closed yesterday (I was off and don’t have details). Are others’ still open?

ours in the greater Seattle area closed yesterday. Little teenage girls all pissed off they couldn't act like the entitled brats they are by leaving heaps of clothes on the floor.. Pick what you want buy and try it on at home. And BTW you should be at home. This isn't fucking play time.

I hate that the whole world has to shut down because a bunch of boomers wouldn't initially self quarantine.
No, I mean boomers. Fuckers wouldn't stay off their goddamn cruises. It spread in New York cause this one asshole HAD to go to his conference.
So one guy in one state is "a bunch of boomers"? Seriously, why are you being SUCH a jerk about boomers? There are enough assholes of all ages in the world. "Boomers" did not cause this, and it's been the Millennials (and younger) that have been frolicking through our stores without a care in the world every day.

Last edited:
So one guy in one state is "a bunch of boomers"? Seriously, why are you being SUCH a jerk about boomers? There are enough assholes of all ages in the world. "Boomers" did not cause this, and it's been the Millennials (and younger) that have been frolicking through our stores without a care in the world every day.
My store has been full of millennials. These twats are bringing their crotch fruit into my store; in the rain & letting them run amok. The younger twats (Gen Z?) are trashing Style & Home Decor. You KNOW they are going to return every piece of clothing and every piece of home decor they purchased over the last two weeks. The boomers are coming in; buying their essentials & going home. Covid-19 will be spread by the young twats who can't/won't stay home. I hope they ALL win Darwin Awards.

Back