COVID-19 Coronavirus...

No more hand sanitizer or wipies on the lanes. Only a bottle of window and surface cleaner and those pop up paper (dry) towels. We are to wipe down between every guest.
Our HR ETL requisitioned bottles of hand sanitizer for the check lanes & we have plenty of gloves. We have a new cleaner for the lanes & are using bleach on the carts.

For those who are not Catholic, please explain. It's nowhere close to Easter so why would there be a public Mass the photographer could capture?

Probably taken during what would have been a regular Mass. Since crowds aren’t allowed to congregate a lot of masses have been live-streamed for the devote to still practice their faith and feel that sense of community.

I went to Walmart on Friday and it was the usual amount of traffic, they had TP, hand sanitizer and bleach and only a few, mostly elderly people were wearing masks. There seemed to be more employees working than usual, interestingly enough. What does this mean, anything at all? Only thing I saw that kinda tripped me out was this woman carrying a little pink baby that looked like he just popped out of the oven a week ago (????????????)

Week old babies need diapers and maybe formula. Mothers of week old babies need menstrual pads. Single parents have no one to watch the baby for a few minutes and no one to make the essentials trip on their behalf.

I rarely went in
I went to Walmart on Friday and it was the usual amount of traffic, they had TP, hand sanitizer and bleach and only a few, mostly elderly people were wearing masks. There seemed to be more employees working than usual, interestingly enough. What does this mean, anything at all? Only thing I saw that kinda tripped me out was this woman carrying a little pink baby that looked like he just popped out of the oven a week ago (????????????)
It means people are stupid.

Another casualty

Last edited:
Another casualty

A team member at my store too. But not a single article about it, I guess they don't want to scare shoppers lol

Of course not. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Deep clean all they want, Karen and Man Karen with 3.7 miniature Ks and MKs will contaminate the place in a heartbeat. There is absolutely no reason on earth to be in a Target at night.

Obviously all the other TMs have been exposed from being around a sick TM and probably a third of them do have COVID-19 and just aren't showing symptoms yet. So what's being done? Letting everyone continue to work knowing there's an invisible outbreak happening? Shut the store down for two weeks? Putting the TMs who worked the closest on leave and filling the spots with the 4 hours a week TMs and seasonals?

Of course not. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Deep clean all they want, Karen and Man Karen with 3.7 miniature Ks and MKs will contaminate the place in a heartbeat. There is absolutely no reason on earth to be in a Target at night.

Hey Orca found your reason:

My sister just sent a video from her apartment of people cheering health care workers from Mount Sinai Beth Hospital through their windows after their 7pm shift. She says it’s been happening the past few nights. She’s by the East Village

Back