Archived Corrective Action Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already posted this in the attendance thread but I am in desperate need of an answer( would like to know before my next shift).

Does anyone know if for attendance you have to be coached before getting CA?? I mean having issues with my ETLs about a separate thing and now I'm hearing I'll be put on CA out of the blue? I'm just wondering if I have a leg to stand on here because I feel like they're doing this because of the other issue I am bringing up about one of the ETLs being shady. I have been late I admit and I did call out due to a death in the family. If it's a genuine deserved CA I will take it I just don't want to be pushed around for speaking up about something.

Already posted this in the attendance thread but I am in desperate need of an answer( would like to know before my next shift).

Does anyone know if for attendance you have to be coached before getting CA?? I mean having issues with my ETLs about a separate thing and now I'm hearing I'll be put on CA out of the blue? I'm just wondering if I have a leg to stand on here because I feel like they're doing this because of the other issue I am bringing up about one of the ETLs being shady. I have been late I admit and I did call out due to a death in the family. If it's a genuine deserved CA I will take it I just don't want to be pushed around for speaking up about something.
Corrective actions are not finals and the corrective action will list dates and times for why you're being written up. It'll likely be the lates if they happen a lot.

Corrective actions are not finals and the corrective action will list dates and times for why you're being written up. It'll likely be the lates if they happen a lot.
Thanks! I havent been late a lot at all I only recall once in the last few months(15 minutes) if I was ever late any other time it was probably clocking in at 6 minutes instead of 5 which I guess is possible. Just suspicious timing on their part. Appreciate your input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back