Corrective Actions

What is the proper process for Corrective Actions? Are they supposed to be written before the TM or TL is called into to an office to discuss?

What is the proper process for Corrective Actions? Are they supposed to be written before the TM or TL is called into to an office to discuss?
Yes, written corrective actions need to be approved and written before the TM/TL is called in to be excoriated. The corrective action must be approved by HR before being written, at least at my store.

Coachings, on the other hand, can be very casual and low-key. Ink need never touch paper first. For example:
TL catching up with TM on the way to the sales floor: Good morning TM, I see you called off yesterday. You know that call-offs negatively affect the business by impacting the completion of our workload, and make everyone else work harder don’t you?
TM: Yes.
TL: You also know that we track absences so it’s really bad to call-off, so try not to do it again, o.k.?
TM: O.K.
TL: Well, glad you’re feeling better and came in today.

Congratulations (not)! You’ve just been coached.

Good luck!🍀😁

If I get a Corrective Action shouldn't my TL at the time STATE this otherwise I consider it a verbal?

My HR person said she would talk to my TL and ETL (without me of course) yet I heard nothing back about that situation.

I got a CA from something a few weeks ago.

I WAS NOT even told I got wrote up until I looked in Workday the other day.

I had only logged into Work Day to see if I had training.

I saw my CA that posted a week ago.

I didn't read it or acknowledge yet.

My HR ETL said my TL told me which isn't true.

Wouldn't Target require you to acknowledge after it sat in the system for more than three days?

That the CA didn't ask me for my side of situation though when it happened I talked to HR about it.

Actually doing said CA I asked to be transferred out of my department but CONVENIENTLY since I have a CA I can't apparently.

Thoughts?

I think he actually got in trouble by HR by that now. He was mysteriously absent yesterday.

I now remember that something similar to this happened a few years ago where my CA didn't show up until weeks later.

In my position I don't normally even look at Workday unless there is training due.

I also had my asked my TL the HR ETL to show me my Priority Pull Percentages every day I have work.

No response.

I think he actually got in trouble by HR by that now. He was mysteriously absent yesterday.

I now remember that something similar to this happened a few years ago where my CA didn't show up until weeks later.

In my position I don't normally even look at Workday unless there is training due.

I also had my asked my TL the HR ETL to show me my Priority Pull Percentages every day I have work.

No response.
Update.

After filling out the form for Q4 availability (which I will be gone by then) my TL tried to get me to acknowledge my CA.

I told him NO since it was now over two weeks old and should have told me me about the CA a few days after posted in Workday.

My TL tried to say when it was a week old it was because it had to go through HR first.

That's not true and my HR ETL processed it on her end within a day or two of the incident and it was then sent to me without my knowledge.

Update.

After filling out the form for Q4 availability (which I will be gone by then) my TL tried to get me to acknowledge my CA.

I told him NO since it was now over two weeks old and should have told me me about the CA a few days after posted in Workday.

My TL tried to say when it was a week old it was because it had to go through HR first.

That's not true and my HR ETL processed it on her end within a day or two of the incident and it was then sent to me without my knowledge.

Somebody fucked up and now they want you to cover for them on a CA!
I'd be impressed with their audacity if I wasn't so disgusted.

Back