Archived Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, wondering if you have encountered the coupons that say sometging like "get a free bounty" and it has like 3 barcodes on it.. I did and the guest got the correct item but the guest said last time he used said ciupon he got the item for free. I sent him to guest service since thatwas my first encounter with that. Also I noticed that they have coupons like that for sodas like a 12 pack and certain medicines. Wondering what you guys have done and what I should do since I will probably see this again.

Are they manf or printed out?
I remember the policy used to say that we couldn't accept printed out coupons for 'free' items.

Are they manf or printed out?
I remember the policy used to say that we couldn't accept printed out coupons for 'free' items.

You are correct! The policy says:

"We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements."

There aren't many manufacturers that will release a coupon for a free product that you can print from your computer. There are a lot of fake printables for free products floating around.

[qu"redeye58, post: 112892, member: 53"]Are they manf or printed out?
I remember the policy used to say that we couldn't accept printed out coupons for 'free' items.[/quote]
It wasn't printed from the internet. It was a manf coupon with the shiny thing lol if I described it right

It wasn't printed from the internet. It was a manf coupon with the shiny thing lol if I described it right

If it's a manufacturer's coupon with a hologram (the shiny thing lol), it's legit. As long as the coupon gets entered correctly (i.e. discount = price of item or max value of coupon, whichever is lower), you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back