Archived Coupons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate coupons and couponers, especially when there are a lot of them. Extreme couponers are the worst. As a cashier, these a**holes are my nemeses. I thought it might be therapeutic (maybe even fun?) to start a thread about coupons and their users/abusers.

I have a good story for today. Some little twerps came in with A TON of coupons for soap and razors that didn't quite match the products they had (they had travel sizes and cheaper versions of the same brand). I said we couldn't accept them; they asked to speak with "a manager." Well, the LOD said that we couldn't take them either! Win!!!!!!!!! Too bad, so sad, and I don't give two shits if they did it at the other Target.

Any interesting/memorable/infuriating stories you've had with coupons? I'd like to hear them.

We had a thread about coupon abuse on the old forum.
Don't know if it made it over but prolly time for an updated version.

Some little twerps came in with A TON of coupons for soap and razors that didn't quite match the products they had (they had travel sizes and cheaper versions of the same brand).

Were they the BOGO coupons? I don't know if they ever patched it but there is/was a hole in POS where it wouldn't recognize BOGO coupons if someone tried to return something. We got hit hard because of this (and a not so smart service desk TM) Example: They would get 24 razors, pay for 12 of them, come back the next day and walk out with cash for 24. (It was much more than this. So much reshop)

It's probably what they were trying. Good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back