COVID-19 Covid Cases Rising

Is anyone else getting multiple texts a day about new cases arising among your team? My store has been riddled with cases and nothing seems to be done about it. We should demand hazard pay through December, especially if they are increasing the store hours back to midnight while things are getting worse.

I haven't gotten a text in 19 days even though cases in New York are rising. But I'm sure they'll continue again.

😠 I still have NEVER received any communications from my store about any team members having covid. The only way that I have found out anything has been through rumors, later confirmed by the team members themselves after returning to work.
I have had close contact with several of those team members. We currently have multiple people out sick.

Yep. As far as I know we were good with no cases until about the start of the month. Now it seems I am getting a text 1-2 a week now!

Wow. It took us a long while to get to our first case, and we've had a few more, but nothing like what your store is experiencing. That's scary.

😠 I still have NEVER received any communications from my store about any team members having covid. The only way that I have found out anything has been through rumors, later confirmed by the team members themselves after returning to work.
I have had close contact with several of those team members. We currently have multiple people out sick.

My coworker who is around 70 has a landline. She was shocked when I told her we have covid cases. They stopped telling us at work so we just know thru text if our numbers are cellphone numbers. Unfortunately for her she doesnt have a cellphone and the only way to contact her is thru a landline.

Is anyone else getting multiple texts a day about new cases arising among your team? My store has been riddled with cases and nothing seems to be done about it. We should demand hazard pay through December, especially if they are increasing the store hours back to midnight while things are getting worse.
3 more cases this week. More than 10 in 3 weeks. It’s crazy.

My coworker who is around 70 has a landline. She was shocked when I told her we have covid cases. They stopped telling us at work so we just know thru text if our numbers are cellphone numbers. Unfortunately for her she doesnt have a cellphone and the only way to contact her is thru a landline.
Ugh, this is maddening. For something as important as COVID announcements you would think part of the protocol would be to make sure all team members were able to receive the COVID information about their store in a way that met their needs. This isn’t a hot take by any means but Target Corporate is so out of touch.

I only work 3 days a week, but those seem to be the days when positive TMs were last in the store.

This is why I make weekly testing appointments.

It’s frustrating. We had 600 guests in the store at one point today. Just ridiculously busy and so much social distancing and mask wearing is being ignored.

It’s frustrating. We had 600 guests in the store at one point today. Just ridiculously busy and so much social distancing and mask wearing is being ignored.
I really think that store capacities need to be adjusted. I feel really sorry for those working in our electronics department. There are waaaay too many people in too small spaces for them to feel like they are working safely.

Our local Highschool had 16 cases in a span of 2 weeks, we had 4 cases in that same period! We are in a very small town, where people still believe that either the virus is a hoax or, simply it is a cold!
It is not a matter of if we will get it at this point, it is a matter of when!

Does anyones stores do any type of cleaning protocol after someone test positive for Covid. Or any protocol in general for covid. I know my store does nothing, just wipe the cart handles, that's all.

Back