Covid paid loa ?

Last December I took the 30 days vulnerable team member paid leave for covid. Is it possible to take a another one ?

Yeah. I just transferred stores and I’m freaking out bc someone reported a positive test the day I started. We just got the text this morning.

Stay calm. If you was working with tm, you be told what to do by your etl. Your new store doesn’t know you. Convid guidelines are posted in tmsc.
Wear a mask please.
Not once was I told that I was working with a positive test tm, but I found out once they returned to work because the tm told me. This happened more than once. We got the text and that was it. From there on it was pretty much a matter of watch for symptoms.

Not once was I told that I was working with a positive test tm, but I found out once they returned to work because the tm told me. This happened more than once. We got the text and that was it. From there on it was pretty much a matter of watch for symptoms.
I was told when it happened to 2 different tm’s in a dept next to mine.

I was reading yesterday about the Covid benefits. What I got from reading everything is that if you get the vaccine all the paid time off is gone even if you get covid or have symptoms. I did have 2 shots 2 months ago and recently tested positive and was ill but I will not receive any pay.

I was reading yesterday about the Covid benefits. What I got from reading everything is that if you get the vaccine all the paid time off is gone even if you get covid or have symptoms. I did have 2 shots 2 months ago and recently tested positive and was ill but I will not receive any pay.
To get paid for the shot & being sick due to covid, tell your hr asap.

I tested positive, was out for 14 days. Could not get paid because did not submit the proof in time to Reed group. Gave up trying to get anything in writing from the hospital after multiple unsuccessful attempts.

I had two questions.
1. Who starts the process of a TM getting paid for a positive test? Me or HR. If it’s me then how?
2. Is it private information that I have tested positive? I told the leader on duty when I called off. I couldn’t get in touch with HR yet and my emails are unread (which is usual for our HR) Everyone. I mean everyone knows. Which I would have told anyone anyway. Just curious if it’s suppose to be confidential.

Back