Archived Crc stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason why we don't do that is because of the item potentially becoming refurbished. Those stickers are hard to take off and tend to tear up the box trying to get them off.

We already do it at the store level with the tv inspections the PMT is in charge of.

If the chair was CRC I put a CRC sticker on it. You haven't worked GS if you think a chair wouldn't possibly come up CRC. Also you'd be naive to assume that doesn't happen
Unless it’s an electric chair that would be crc . But not a regular one. And yes I have worked gs.

I was at Guest Service yesterday, and when I was closing my CRC box, there was a snapback hat in there from Bullseye's Playground. Legit CRC item, so a chair wouldn't surprise me either.
Maybe you should my support that .

I'm thinking you have not done guest service if you think that weird stuff doesn't come up as CRC all the time.
Like I said above , I have . Yet I wouldn’t trust the computer since I have my training on reverse logistics . So if a hat would come up at crc I wouldn’t just toss it on a crc pallets , of course unless the hat had some lights and batteries then it would go crc. That’s why I said my support.

I was told by our AP that guest services are not to put the yellow Crc stickers on anything that is a single item. Items such as tvs, vacuum cleaners, small applicances and other appliance items. I was told it creates shortage because the yellow sticker means the box has multi items. Has anyone else been told this?
Yes, this is correct. AP asks me about it all the time. They still haven't gotten anyone intelligent enough to understand to work up there, but hey... not my problem

Unless it’s an electric chair that would be crc . But not a regular one. And yes I have worked gs.
I’ve plenty of things go CRC that aren’t typical. CRC is not for electronics. CRC is for anything that needs to go back to the manufacture instead of target which happens to mostly be electronic items. I’ve even had toilet paper go CRC? The hunter boots went CRC? I used a chair as an example because I’ve had a chair go CRC. Salvage items get sold at auction sites CRC does not. @Amanda Cantwell @Dog can attest not all CRC is electronics. Just the majority

I’ve plenty of things go CRC that aren’t typical. CRC is not for electronics. CRC is for anything that needs to go back to the manufacture instead of target which happens to mostly be electronic items. I’ve even had toilet paper go CRC? The hunter boots went CRC? I used a chair as an example because I’ve had a chair go CRC. Salvage items get sold at auction sites CRC does not. @Amanda Cantwell @Dog can attest not all CRC is electronics. Just the majority
Correct. Not just electronics. Baby formula is sometimes CRC. But the vast majority is elec.
View attachment 7934View attachment 7935
Here is what I found on workbench about the proper CRC stickering.
I concur re: yellow sticker not on one small item but not having multiple stickers is crazy. You need to see it from at least one side and the top IMO

I forget it if was toilet paper or paper towels but I had to defect 3 packages, each of a different brand. One was toss, another was salvage, and I think the third was donate. I sometimes wonder how some of these packages get so torn up and damaged. Or how some packages of toilet paper are missing a roll.

I’ve had some weird stuff in CRC! Kids hats, toothpaste, soccer balls, etc

As a former gstl that has read possibly everything on workbench about the front end That must have been added to the new workbench. That being said my receiver always said those blue stickers are for the guest facing electronics recycling boxes so good to know she is wrong. At the end of the day I honestly don’t see how it matters. There is no shortage created just a little more annoying for whoever is on the receiving end of the salvage CRC pallets. My store and other stores I’ve helped or worked at have always done the CRC stickers on single items and never told otherwise. If it was actually creating shortage it would be a big focus for apbps and the DC would be in contact with the store telling us to stop

This is new, as I've not seen this page before. I haven't seen a blue electronics recycling sticker in my store in several years, so surprised to see they're still a thing. There was a time not terribly long ago when the GSTL required every box to have two salvage or CRC stickers, so that's two things we've been doing wrong.

Talking to my Receiver and Corporate Reverse Logistics, The reason sometimes random things such as Paper Towels will show as CRC is because if there happens to be a trend of an item being damaged in Stores they want to figure out why. For instance a few years back my Store received Pallets of Paper Towels that burst at the seams while on the Pallet and we ended up sending them CRC so they could figure out why and contact the Vendor that created them for a refund regarding the item.

Good information. But honestly, the big yellow or green sticker is the only way I can distinguish that pallet of boxes left in recieving by GS during the 11 hours I'm not there, is mine to palletize and sweep. My crc salvage cabinet is full to capacity again within an hour or 2 of me emptying it. Soooo, if salvage and crc has to be left out, I hope there are some brightly colored stickers on it to help me distinguish it from the sea of madness that is now recieving....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back