Archived creepy guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

That guy would be begging for the cops if that happened when I was working. Don't mess with minors. I get all mama-bear when people mess with the kids at work.

Some of the cougars hit on the young guys. It's equally gross. One of the quick-thinking teens told the woman that he was gay. A brilliant move. She's never been back.

Wow, these stories are scary! Glad I haven't had anything near so creepy. I have had or seen some milder stuff though. There was a seasonal employee that they asked me to show how to work the phones. That night, someone called and told her that he was following her and she had a cute ass. One of the guys that worked there was really creeped out one night, he had glanced at his phone and some chick had found him on FB and messaged him "Hi, I saw you working at Target and I think you're cute". He showed me the message and yeah, the fact that she tracked him down was really scary. The visual merchandiser told me there's a guy that fondles the waist-down mannequins wearing the C9 leggings and keeps asking to buy them, so I gotta make sure to keep an eye on the legs and make sure no guy is taking them down. I had a guy call from one of the service phones, asked if I was actually working in the store and what area and then he hit on me and got really ticked when I wouldn't respond the way he wanted. And I've finally figured out the woman is harmless but she needed some infant clothing advice, tracked me down an hour and a half later in another section for more advice, called me by name with my back turned a couple days later to talk about infant clothes and I saw her about a week ago and she talked about how very much the infant clothes were appreciated by the parents. Harmless, but I did get a little freaked out when she called me by name with my back turned.

I've worked places where skintight pants weren't allowed.

Mcdonalds, back in the 80's. Also, the owner didn't like us hiring fat people.

Different times...

I had an older guest yesterday ask to exchange phone numbers because he was lonely and needed "friends" or a "companion". I was shocked and didn't really know how to react so I just said "It's okay" and tried to usher him out of my check lane after finishing his transaction.

I had an older guest yesterday ask to exchange phone numbers because he was lonely and needed "friends" or a "companion". I was shocked and didn't really know how to react so I just said "It's okay" and tried to usher him out of my check lane after finishing his transaction.
“You know, that guy up there in the navy polo might be able to help you with that. He’s superrrr friendly”

I'm about to buy a fake wedding ring cuz of so many creepy guys keep hitting on me at my new job. The neighborhood I'm in doesn't help any either

This was at my previous retail job from many years ago: I was ringing people up at the registers. Most of the customers seemed pretty ordinary throughout the day but then came this older male customer who wouldn't stop looking at me. He appeared overly fascinated and continuously remarked about "how young I looked" while smiling creepily. His behavior freaked me out. Luckily, I never saw him again afterwards.

Fortunately, I haven't personally encountered too many creepy guests like that at Target. It pisses me off when they harass my coworkers though. I always tell TMs to walk away and let an LOD/ETL/TL/AP/HR know whenever they encounter inappropriate guests. That kind of behavior is not acceptable and does not need to be tolerated for the sake of good service.

I'm about to buy a fake wedding ring cuz of so many creepy guys keep hitting on me at my new job. The neighborhood I'm in doesn't help any either

That shit does not work. It's like an invitation for some guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back