Archived Crown Wav60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how much you enjoy new stuff, so here's two pictures of the next generation Crown Wav60 that will be replacing the Wav50 over time as old assets are replaced due to wear/tear/hours.

Key features to note is this generation will travel twice as fast as the current generation in stores and the load tray is now motorized to lift up and down. Additional storage holders that can also hold mobile devices in, LED flashers replaced the front and back...

... and yes, the spot lights.

7qoAg
7qoAg

20160608_072856.jpg 20160608_073350.jpg
87hUG

Last edited:
I know how much you enjoy new stuff, so here's two pictures of the next generation Crown Wav60 that will be replacing the Wav50 over time as old assets are replaced due to wear/tear/hours.

Key features to note is this generation will travel twice as fast as the current generation in stores and the load tray is now motorized to lift up and down. Additional storage holders that can also hold mobile devices in, LED flashers replaced the front and back...

7qoAg
7qoAg

View attachment 2370 View attachment 2371
87hUG

Don't get to excited these machines aren't meant for the abuse they take at spot! My local crown repair says that target stores that were testing them had service calls weekly because the unit couldn't handle the constant use.

Nice, shiny new bumpercars for the backroom. Is the wave holding tray in that picture plastic? I like the style of it at least

7qoAg
7qoAg

View attachment 2370 View attachment 2371
87hUG
Oooooooooo......SHINEY!

Holy shit I want one! Never going to happen though...we just got a new one last year and now have three (definitely more than we're supposed to have).

I want one for our store. We only have one (we really should have two). As long as it doesn't have those stupid wings on the bottom.

We still have both and use the old one if it will start. Pretty nice sometimes to have two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back