Archived Cutting hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our HRTM says she's never seen the amount of vay-cay hours submitted like they are right now.

Probably the result of complete mental and physical exhaustion. Or some of them planning their departures...😉

And this is why I got a second job quite frankly our store looks like a yard sale and will never improve given our directives. I csnt even sell anything because i cant find what the guest wants even if we have 15 on hand. Its probably sitting in the truck from yesterday which hadnt even been pushed out of its trailer yet. Yup but its ok we get another truck tomorrow but ya know wr have no one to push it soooo just leave it by the other one tnx.

We've had hours slashed today to make payroll as well. 1 GSTL, 1 service desk, 2 cashiers, no cart attendants. I keep hearing LOD send the BeautyTM to domestics, toys, AND electronics to cover fast service calls, and I've only seen 2 softlines TMs all night.

I understand the need to trim payroll. But can they NOT fucking do it to us on Saturday?????? Because I'm on break, there is ONE checklane open. Requests for backup have been ignored. We shut down SCO earlier than usual because they keep freezing up. The line was out to the racetrack from the front side of our double-deep lanes. And the only reason GSTL wasn't jumping on is because he was back in electronics.

September is a low payroll month every year with some TMs only getting 10 hours (at my store at least). And when etl-log extends shifts all month, it comes back to bite the store in the collective ass.

This shit right here pisses me off more than anything! I spend so much time making sure my schedule isn't over hours, taking into account training, keeping track of call offs so I know how much buffer I have...and the asshole O/N ETL will call in her entire flipping team and override them to work. Our Logistics department is over by 2500 hours and my STL want me to cut from the front?!!? Fuck No! I tell him yes to his face and then don't do shit. If I'm in the store you'd best believe I'm replacing call offs from my team and extending if necessary. He's so worried about making payroll he needs to stick his foot up O/N's ass and make her fix her payroll. Bye!

Hey, I’m mentally and physically fried. More so on the mental than physical though.

That's how most of my store feels. Our "Call Me in Board" near the time clock is mostly blank. It used to have 2-5 names listed each and every day. Now it has 1-2 names on 7 days. The rest of the days are completely blanked. Considering that hours are light in September, the board should be covered in the names of people looking for hours to cover their bills. It isn't. Morale is so low and people so burnt out that they will do without in order to not have to deal with modernization.

We are doomed for 4th quarter. You lurkers from corporate, FIX THIS NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back