Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
My state requires 2 years on site storage. We have a lot of boxes in our pharmacy and not a lot of room for them :(

They have said they will leave the pharmacy hours and tech hours the same for 1 year...I highly doubt it. I am predicting 6 months the most.. It is all bs talk to make the transaction smooth. CVS is a very clever company when it comes to saving money... They will definitely close the underperforming pharmacies first, cut hours and add more tasks. They even have a metric for how fast you pick up the phone and how long you put someone on hold.

So some Target stores will lose their pharmacies? That means some won't even have shitty CVS pharmacies? This is pathetic. This is a case in which a union should exist as long as it's privately funded. The pharmacy team members have been shat on by Target.

Right now all pharmacies are remaining open. They can't close without Target approval. Just give it some time and it will all fall apart.

We would just start wearing scrubs if they had them made in time! Which the obviously didn't! I refuse to buy anything for that short of a time period. I don't have much when it comes to clothes, I'm not spending money on stuff for work I can only wear a few months, maybe less. I plan on wearing my khakis and the nicest t-shirts I have, if it's freezing possibly a sweater. Something I already have no matter what! My boss has made it clear she doesn't expect us to go out and buy anything, just make due the best we can is what she told us to do. I'll save my nicest whatever I can find for whenever district and cvs peeps are scheduled to come.

It's clearly CVS wanting to keep us away from Target. I just wonder why? That is just going to make it a weird environment, and up the amount of team member transferring scripts out

Just wanted to point out that the announcement of CVS employees not being able to use the Target break room or participate in Target activities was something that Target distributed everyone. It's in a Target document; CVS has no mention of it. CVS documents just says that you are allowed to bring lunch bags into the pharmacy. The day that I received that communication my HR waltzed into the pharmacy to fax something and my DTL waltzed into the pharmacy to get a paper towel. If we aren't allowed in the break room, they shouldn't be allowed inside the pharmacy or the pharmacy bathroom.

Just wanted to point out that the announcement of CVS employees not being able to use the Target break room or participate in Target activities was something that Target distributed everyone. It's in a Target document; CVS has no mention of it. CVS documents just says that you are allowed to bring lunch bags into the pharmacy. The day that I received that communication my HR waltzed into the pharmacy to fax something and my DTL waltzed into the pharmacy to get a paper towel. If we aren't allowed in the break room, they shouldn't be allowed inside the pharmacy or the pharmacy bathroom.
And this makes no sense to me because I swear I saw somewhere that we weren't allowed to bring wallets into the pharmacy (or maybe I was just told that???) due to possible "drug diversion." What could I possibly fit into a WALLET that I couldn't slip into a LUNCH BAG???

This entire this is going to be a huge nightmare....

CVS will not allow Target people in the pharmacy. And they shouldn't be back there anyways!

I guess I will just keep my wallet in my lunch bag!

Hopefully your pharmacy has an area that is out of guest line of sight because the gates will not be closing for lunches anymore, so if you choose to take your lunch back there you will have guests throwing a fit.

And this makes no sense to me because I swear I saw somewhere that we weren't allowed to bring wallets into the pharmacy (or maybe I was just told that???) due to possible "drug diversion." What could I possibly fit into a WALLET that I couldn't slip into a LUNCH BAG???

This entire this is going to be a huge nightmare....

lol i know it's stupid

CVS will not allow Target people in the pharmacy. And they shouldn't be back there anyways!

Target has to be allowed into the pharmacy to respond to change requests. And as long as my cameras are in the pharmacy I can do what I want.

Last edited:
Target as to be allowed into the pharmacy to respond to change requests. And as long as my cameras are in the pharmacy I can do what I want.

Good luck with that attitude. I believe CVS is going to be very strict about who can and cannot step behind that counter.

I am remaining hopeful that this will be a complete shitshow.

Hopefully your pharmacy has an area that is out of guest line of sight because the gates will not be closing for lunches anymore, so if you choose to take your lunch back there you will have guests throwing a fit.
Where did you hear that? Did I miss that in Tuesday's communication?
I think we're slow enough that our pharmacist can hide/eat for at least 15 minutes at a time...at least I hope we are for her sanity.

I go back there almost daily to partner with the pharmacist or tech when a recall comes across redwire.

Respond to change requests? I usually just hand them the money across the counter.
I guess not every store is the same...the GSAs at my store have too physically put the money in the register to deter the cashier from slipping money into their pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back