Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to walk up front to get our change as it is now! Target people I'm sure will be allowed to mess with registers, those aren't even behind the gates. Target people won't be allowed back where the drugs are, unless they are asked to. They won't be back there hiding from customers and work like they do now. Maintenance is being handled by Target, it's part of CVS' lease, so they will be allowed back when needed on CVS' terms.

Hopefully your pharmacy has an area that is out of guest line of sight because the gates will not be closing for lunches anymore, so if you choose to take your lunch back there you will have guests throwing a fit.
Our gates have never closed for the pharmacist's lunch anyway. We've always had to keep them open so we can take Rxs in...

We have to walk up front to get our change as it is now! Target people I'm sure will be allowed to mess with registers, those aren't even behind the gates. Target people won't be allowed back where the drugs are, unless they are asked to. They won't be back there hiding from customers and work like they do now. Maintenance is being handled by Target, it's part of CVS' lease, so they will be allowed back when needed on CVS' terms.
Our registers are behind the gates...

Really? Our registers are out in front of the gates. They'll probably be a designated time Target can come count registers then. I'm sure it's all been figured out, they just aren't telling us! We will be the last to know!

Our gates have never closed for the pharmacist's lunch anyway. We've always had to keep them open so we can take Rxs in...
In my state it's illegal to do intake if the Pharmacist isn't present. All we can do is say we are closed until they get back, so we close our gates.

In my state it's illegal to do intake if the Pharmacist isn't present. All we can do is say we are closed until they get back, so we close our gates.
Really? We can take new Rxs, but can't dispense anything.
Really? Our registers are out in front of the gates. They'll probably be a designated time Target can come count registers then. I'm sure it's all been figured out, they just aren't telling us! We will be the last to know!
We're a bowling alley, so everything is inside the gates.

I go back there almost daily to partner with the pharmacist or tech when a recall comes across redwire.

Why? That's unnecessary. It's on our checklist to check Redwire twice a day for recalls. When the pharmacy software converts to CVS you won't see any recalls for pharmacy on RedWire at all.

There won't be anything to do with pharmacy on there anymore anyways. And pharmacy has always checked red wire on their own anyways.

The only time Target help would be needed is when there are issues with registers.

Target has to be allowed into the pharmacy to respond to change requests. And as long as my cameras are in the pharmacy I can do what I want.

At my store they just hand it to us and we put it in the registers...this is after waiting 24 hours of course :p

I got my final RX Rewards Coupon in the mail today - it was accompanied with a letter about how Target sold to CVS...if people didn't know, they will know soon!

Why? That's unnecessary. It's on our checklist to check Redwire twice a day for recalls. When the pharmacy software converts to CVS you won't see any recalls for pharmacy on RedWire at all.
It doesn't matter...they still come "remind" us because they think all we know is how to count by 5 :rolleyes:

Lolwut
Except as otherwise provided in this Section 12.4(c), Pharmacy Personnel shall not be authorized to use the break-rooms provided for the use of Target Personnel. In connection with any New Store that is a Large Format Store, Target shall develop, build and construct, on or prior to the date that CVS begins operating the Pharmacy in such New Store, a break-room of at least 150 square feet to be used by Pharmacy Personnel, as reasonably agreed to by the Parties and consistent with the other terms and conditions of Sections 4.2 and 4.6. In connection with any New Store that is a Smaller Format Store, the Parties shall discuss in good faith and mutually agree upon an appropriate break-room space to be used by Pharmacy Personnel, provided that if no other appropriate break room solution for Pharmacy Personnel is agreed to, the break room provided for the use of Target Personnel shall be shared on an alternating schedule to be reasonably agreed to by the parties such that Target Personnel and Pharmacy Personnel shall not occupy the break room space at the same time. To the extent any break-room space described under this Section 12.4 is dedicated exclusively to Pharmacy Personnel (and, if applicable, Clinic Personnel (as defined in the Clinic Operating Agreement)), the square footage of such break-room space will be deemed to be included in the aggregate square footage of the Pharmacy Space for purposes of calculating Occupancy Costs (but not, for the avoidance of doubt, for any of the square footage requirements set forth in Section 4.2 or Section 4.4(b)(ii)).
How in the world are they planning on working that out?

What I don't understand is at my store we can bring friends, family, etc into the breakroom! So how can they forbid cvs?

I found this part interesting...
"8.8 CVS Assistance. CVS shall establish reasonable operating procedures to ensure that, at the request of any Guest, Pharmacy Personnel reasonably assist such Guest in identifying appropriate OTC products, skin care, and other Target Products in the Stores that are consistent with managing the Guest’s health."

Are we going to get a list of said products? Does shampoo count? What about water? Q-tips/cotton balls? Bug spray? Suntan lotion? Batteries? Lysol?

I found this part interesting...
"8.8 CVS Assistance. CVS shall establish reasonable operating procedures to ensure that, at the request of any Guest, Pharmacy Personnel reasonably assist such Guest in identifying appropriate OTC products, skin care, and other Target Products in the Stores that are consistent with managing the Guest’s health."

Are we going to get a list of said products? Does shampoo count? What about water? Q-tips/cotton balls? Bug spray? Suntan lotion? Batteries? Lysol?

With CVS, don't be surprised if we literally do have a specific list! Wouldn't surprise me one bit!

My guess is they will probably state which aisle #'s we can assist with, Probably the first 3 or 4 from pharmacy with my stores layout. Anything beyond that they will need help from a Target employee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back