Archived Denim Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m just now hearing about "Denim Forever."

What does everyone else think and do you think the sales goal is obtainable?

I personally hardly ever wear khakis since my store allows black pants, but I would prefer to wear jeans daily. I feel like guests will complain at first, but if they can't identify a TM by a red shirt, name tag and equipment hanging off them, then that's their problem.

I go back and forth between my cargo pants and my jeans. Cargo pants allow me to basically have all my tools but I can make jeans work. Cargo's are cooler and I give no fucks about them since I only wear them to work. Jeans I actually wear out and would be pissed if I wrecked them at work. Though most them are wrecked anyway cause of my car hobby, grease only sometimes comes out clean.

Sales goal, well if we go by my stores numbers that goal ain't happening.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the guests don't care about TMs pantaloons.

I know I never did, but I've heard of complaints where they find it harder to identify TMs. Hell, people complained that our new sign isn't red.

Heck yea! I mean, who has bills to pay???

8OGfcJz.gif

We have a former target team member that shops at our store (not her old store) and is so so bitter and mean. Well, she hates the fact that we can wear jeans at all and loves to tell (yell) at anyone she sees about how unprofessional we look and “this isn’t the target she knows.”

To make her madder is reason enough for me to be team denim forever (i’ll prob still rotate my khakis in though)

I can't do it. Maybe I would try to if I was on the sales floor and helping guest all day. But it's pointless when you're doing FLOW. Daily, I pull dirty ass boxes off the truck and ruin my uniform. I look like a bum by the end of my shift (one more reason why we have no business being on the floor with guests). So I've kind of grown to resent the team members who try to look good at work :p

Plus, I think khakis are more comfortable.

I'm fucking insulted that our reward for making sales is wearing Jeans. Fucking pay me more, you fucking assholes.
Pretty much. How is this a reward? You want us to try harder to drive sales? Give us, the grunts, a freakin' Christmas Bonus! Not the promise of allowing us to wear jeans or a dumb raffle for a gift card! My store basically made over a million dollars over Black Friday/Saturday. Pay me, Corporate! :D

Do the leaders get bonuses? I feel like they do since they're always driving us like slaves and talking about sales.

I’m just now realizing that instead of giving us raises for our hard work and amazing work ethic, they throw us little bullshit stuff like free T-shirt’s, recognition, stickers, bracelets, Jean days and occasionally candy/food. Great way to keep up company morale, but a terrible way to reward those who really deserve it and need the money to support their families and stay off the streets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back