Archived Did anyone else get the black messenger bags to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today they gave "free shipping" tee shirts and black messenger bags to a few of us to wear until Christmas. They have the toy catalogues, REDCard info, stickers and the weekly ads in them. We are supposed to wear them and go around and talk to the guests about blah...blah...blah...
It's going to be a long time till Christmas.

Today they gave "free shipping" tee shirts and black messenger bags to a few of us to wear until Christmas. They have the toy catalogues, REDCard info, stickers and the weekly ads in them. We are supposed to wear them and go around and talk to the guests about blah...blah...blah...
It's going to be a long time till Christmas.
Saw it in the playbook. I'd love a bag and shirt myself. Doubt anyone good will get one.

I was given a shirt days ago, not seen the bags. Did see notices about bags being taken and HR wanting them returned though :p

My my my.. how things have changed.. It used to be o bags or aprons at our store - to easy to steal items or pocket money. Do the bags stay at the store at the end of your shift?

My my my.. how things have changed.. It used to be o bags or aprons at our store - to easy to steal items or pocket money. Do the bags stay at the store at the end of your shift?

I assume so since we had signs up in the breakroom and TSC regarding two missing bags, never even saw them, but sure didn't sound like something meant to be taken home.

I assume so since we had signs up in the breakroom and TSC regarding two missing bags, never even saw them, but sure didn't sound like something meant to be taken home.
Wonder if a tl gave them out on accident or if someone swiped them...

I was told I need a Free Shipping T-Shirt. I was kinda happy that I was getting a Target branded T-Shirt to wear, even heard something on the walkie about it. Never happened though :/

I saw a few TMs wearing the bags and one trying to hand out the toy catalogs. They tried to get me to take one of the free shipping shirts but I had too much shit to do and said I'd grab on later. Planning on avoiding it as long as I can.

My ETL-Hardlines told me to take one and just bring it back every shift. Works for me:D

Haven't seen these yet at my store. I'm always down for free stuff, so hopefully I get some of the free shipping shirts (especially since working for target.com is pretty much my entire job).

Quite honestly I think the new free shipping shirts look a bit cluttered. They've got a strange design and a grossly colored brown box on the front.

Still kinda want one though.

Always ask for a guys large or XL. I try on and keep what fits. The struggle is real.

My problem is that I easily wear an XL normally, and then with my boobs, it's an XXL type deal, and for some reason, the shorts they get run small when they are supposed to be big and vice versa.

The new GS girl got her Curbside shirt as a small, and it was almost exactly the same size as the large.

My problem is that I easily wear an XL normally, and then with my boobs, it's an XXL type deal, and for some reason, the shorts they get run small when they are supposed to be big and vice versa.

The new GS girl got her Curbside shirt as a small, and it was almost exactly the same size as the large.

I have not tried them on, so I have no clue. But in general they are tents or petite Jr size. The star wars shirts ran big.

That struggle we know its real and not everyone understands.

I don't know when they think I have time to walk around handing out catalogues and REDCard info. They had about 20 catalogues in the messenger bag when they gave it to me. It was too heavy!

The only person I've seen wearing one is this one guy who walks around, thinking he's a TL. I saw him today in front of guest services standing behind a "Digital Service Advisor" 'desk' -- what IS that?!

I have not tried them on, so I have no clue. But in general they are tents or petite Jr size. The star wars shirts ran big.

That struggle we know its real and not everyone understands.
Right? I have a couple shirts I need to tailor so they don't strangle me...only thing I've got that fits is my volunteer jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back