Distribution Center Orientation

they basically explained it this way at orientation but i heard that during outbound after a month i will be trained on equipment, still a bit unsure but it seems everything is pointing to no drug testing unless you damage something or get hurt
As a fellow outbounder who's trained on multiple PIT, you won't get drug tested unless you cause a certain amount of damage. Best way to avoid this is just don't do drugs 😏 Target policy. But, I will say they'd lose most of their employees if they drug tested the way some other companies do...

Orientation coming up next week, and I want to make sure that I am not going to be drug tested. I am about to quit my current job for Target and it'd really be a bummer if I was surprised at Orientation with a drug test.

Orientation coming up next week, and I want to make sure that I am not going to be drug tested. I am about to quit my current job for Target and it'd really be a bummer if I was surprised at Orientation with a drug test.
You could of transfer from a store to a dc.

I've got orientation next week, I'm excited about getting a good paying job but everyone I talk to are telling me that "It's very hard work, & most people only last 2-3 days because it's so hard of work", I'm 51yr female & am a hard worker Been a work-a-holic all my life but now I'm kinda worried if I'm gonna be able to make it & last OR is the work going to be too hard for someone of my age??

I've got orientation next week, I'm excited about getting a good paying job but everyone I talk to are telling me that "It's very hard work, & most people only last 2-3 days because it's so hard of work", I'm 51yr female & am a hard worker Been a work-a-holic all my life but now I'm kinda worried if I'm gonna be able to make it & last OR is the work going to be too hard for someone of my age??
Different people have different ideas of “hard work”. A lot depends on department and position, but if you’re comfortable standing and moving for 10-12hrs, you should be ok. No fear of heights or anything?

Back